Video Poker "Manipulation"

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Video Poker "Manipulation"

Post by DaBurglar »

To all others here......I have said repeatedly that, in my analysis and review of the past 7 years, I do not believe at all that Obama has been a good effective president or leader;  He just simply has not......But in no way will I abide or allow myself to be swayed by the unbridled, clearly malicious and hateful rhetoric that gets passed off as "simply people expressing their opinions"  which is directed at this man trying to blame anything and everything on him and his administration.    Racism is (and always will be) rampant in the world.....it is not exclusively owned by the USA, and it exists everywhere in the world where people simply are different in terms of their outer appearance and in terms of cultural values and customs.    Some people simply  "NEED" to have hatred and strife in their lives, to give an otherwise mundane and meaningless existence some form of purpose or meaning.....sad but true.    Hence, racism is often a convenient solution and means to accomplish this.....Likewise, our current president, by virtue of his race, is now a focus point for such people in the USA;    Obama is the reason and cause for virtually ALL the important problems and issues facing the USA (and the world) today;  every mistake or miscue he does is magnified way way beyond its scope or impact, and any and all ideas the man has get pilloried well before they have a chance to develop.   I do not see any evidence at all that he "HATES AMERICA"......lol,  WTF does that mean exactly?     Seriously,  I would ask notes1  to (very simply and clearly) demonstrate to me exactly how he knows  OBAMA  "HATES" America....just show me the evidence as to how you know this and I will gladly concede and join your "camp".    I give you my word......    in no way do I want to serve a president who actively and wantonly  HATES the very country he is supposed to be leading!!!!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar don't hold your breath waiting for jeter to respond to the multitude of questions you posed to him in a different forum here. Just sayin.....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar don't hold your breath waiting for jeter to respond to the multitude of questions you posed to him in a different forum here. Just sayin.....Oh I can hold my breath a VERY long time Tedlark......but thanks for confirming what I already knew anyway......his not responding in fact answers my questions better than if he tried to provide detailed info (even DUD RATES) So, um, now its not enough for you to spend your time on this forum solely trolling ME through (or via) your own ...."posts".....you now feel obliged (even gleeful) trolling on behalf of others who get into it with me..... if you perceive it gives you a chance to get one more jab in, huh?      Not having too much success with your Hypocrisy therapy are ya Ted?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Actually my hypocrisy tank is exactly half full DaBurglar, I was just concerned for your health in case you were holding your breath.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Actually my hypocrisy tank is exactly half full DaBurglar, I was just concerned for your health in case you were holding your breath. Well I can certainly understand why people would hold their breath while around or near you so your obvious familiarity and expertise in this area surprises me NOT....maybe you just need to shower more frequently?   yuk yuk giggle snort *wheeze*

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

I do not see any evidence at all that he "HATES AMERICA"......lol,  WTF does that mean exactly?     Seriously,  I would ask notes1  to (very simply and clearly) demonstrate to me exactly how he knows  OBAMA  "HATES" America....just show me the evidence as to how you know this and I will gladly concede and join your "camp".    I give you my word......    in no way do I want to serve a president who actively and wantonly  HATES the very country he is supposed to be leading!!!!

have you read the preachings of Rev Wright? that was his spiritual leader for many years. not much love for america coming from that guy. and, why would his wife state that only after he was elected, this is the first that she was proud of america. and, why did he state he was going to 'fundamently change america'? not change some things, but change america at it's core, that does not sound like someone who is proud of the fundamentals that made the country what it is.  of course, anyone who starts a thread on why it is good to criticize america, probably agrees with him.  the last two democratic presidents came from humble beginings. no fathers in their lives and little money. yet, they made it to the position of being the most powerful political person on the planet. isn't that as good an example of america's core belief and reality, that anything is possible in america, that anyone can go as far as they want. how can liberals argue that only the wealthy can succeed, that the disadvantaged have no chance, that we need to 'fundamently change america'. the most negatively impacted group, from a financial perspective, over the past 7 years, is black america.  have you looked at the the field of candidates running for president? the left has a couple of old white farts, as their leaders. the right has a field that is much more diverse.  

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i can only imagine that the honorable ex and current miltary folks on this forum must be shaking their head or worse, watching the treatment of our sailers, by the iranians.  the obama administration is trying to sell us the idea of how the relationship they have built with iran over the nuclear deal, was instrumental in getting the sailors out of custody. what a bunch of BS.  another good example of how much obama hates america, he and his iranian trusted advisor, vallerie jarret, enjoy the idea of seeing our over bearing military embarressed. this must be what he considers fundamental change. almost forgot, the JV team killed some more innocent folks today. 

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

FYI Notes1......when i respond to your posts, I do so without the illusion that I would ever, even remotely, alter or modify your views.....seriously.   In fact, I WANT people like you to yell scream and speak as much as possible, because the more you talk and write, the more anyone out there with a reasonable, intelligent, grounded and balanced perspective on things will see that the extreme which you seem to embrace is so absurdly flawed and hopeless in its outlook that people will move more towards the center where I am....I do not understand how anyone actually believes the president "HATES" America.    Its the most ridiculous, (and dangerous) sentiment I have seen expressed in a long time.   It is just a cover, and a very thin one at that, for the HATRED people like you feel for a President who happens to be Black.   I know far too many people like you in my everyday life to not recognize what you are selling.You are so desperate, you (STILL) "reach" for the "rev Wright" card again....believe me, the Republicans TRIED already to attempt to exploit that NON-issue, and could not because there was nothing there.....simply KNOWING, and associating, even being CLOSE friends with someone who holds certain views DOES not make someone guilty be association.....you and I BOTH know that IF....IF Obama really subscribed and believed in the more extreme, controversial elements of Wright's beliefs, that would have been used to totally destroy him long before he ever reached the white house...everyone knows that.You know what the worst thing is ....?  Because of the EXTREME ignorance and sheer falsehood of the things you say and espouse like those above, I actually find myself defending a guy I  ABSOLUTELY DID NOT vote for nor do I think is a very good president......that's what tells me this country is in extremely deep trouble going forward, unless someone somewhere steps in that is smack dab in the CENTER and can draw upon all the things that are RIGHT with each party while tossing aside all the BS, and wrongheaded ideas, that exists within each party (mainly the extreme elements and views within both parties.....to touch upon just a few, on the Democrat side there is way way way too much attention, weight and effort devoted to Gay Rights, Pro-Abortion Causes, Feminist ("anti-male") Agendas, and what I call a DISDAIN for Christian Values;    on the Republican Side, the party has been hijacked by the PRO-GUn lobby, the "PRO-LIFE/Anti Choice" lobby, and a direction-less solution-less militant "Spirit" of hatred, anger and lack of compassion that is KILLING the more reasonable, moderate elements in the party from putting forth any REALISTIC agenda or solution to today's problems!)I agree with one thing. the two democrats are "old farts"....but did you think Ronald Reagan was an "old Fart"?  I doubt it.......and just because the Republican Field is diverse does not make any of them any better than the old farts.     6 months ago, I honestly felt Jeb Bush might be the best choice amongst ANY candidate from either party, I truly did (partly out of belief in his views and mostly out of respect for his FATHER who I feel was one of the BEST, MOST QUALIFIED Presidents since FDR)....but Jeb has been a totally ineffectual, befuddled campaigner, has not stuck any consistent chord with anyone on anything, and is fast approaching oblivion.   SO much for that......I do not LIKE Hillary at all, but if I had a gun to my head between her or Trump, its no contest....Trump can never ever be allowed anywhere near the Oval Office.     As it stands now, I will not.......NOT be voting in the next election.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar why, as you state: would you have a gun to your head? I thought you started the discussion about Second Amendment "Wrights" in another forum section?