Top Score Achievement Question

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Mr.Dawes

Top Score Achievement Question

Post by Mr.Dawes »

How does the Top Score of the Day Achievement work? I played Hyper Bonus for a while and eventually got quads deuces on the deal playing Deuces Wild Bonus. But I couldn't figure out how to cash out or report this score.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Top Score is cumulative for the day.  That is, total score, not just the top score on a single hand.  I think there have to be some minimum number of players.  Gold members can see when they are in first place.  Not sure whether silver or regular members can see this.  If you do have the top score in some game that has a qualifying number of players, when you log in the next day, you should be greeted with an alert on your screen that tells you that you had the top score for the previous day.  Also, this is a non-contest award.  If you get the top score in a contest, that is a different award.There is nothing to do as far as "cashing out."  When you quit, the score stays.  If you start up on the same game later in the day, the score is added to (or subtracted from) based on your continued play.

Mr.Dawes

Post by Mr.Dawes »

Thanks for the info!