borgata vegas offer

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
doris13
Video Poker Master

borgata vegas offer

Post by doris13 »

to those who have received the vegas room offer from borgata;if you decide to take advantage of it make sure you read the fine print.a resort fee will be added every day and the average fee is about $30 a day,mirage is $33.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Tx for alert. Fine print is certainly no mirage!

Frogg7
Forum Newbie

Post by Frogg7 »

Hi Guys, I am an AC VP player, interested in this Borgata offer. I've never been to Las Vegas. Do you know much about the VP available at the MGM properties? Or VP in general in Vegas, is it better or worse than AC for pay tables, odds, comps etc? Thanks

PS: My game of choice is DDB (or TDB) starting at 50c, playing more often at $1, and occasionally $2 if I'm doing well. I looked on www.vpfree2.com and it seems there is very little 50c to be found at MGM properties, and some places start DDB at $2

Rebus
Forum Regular

Post by Rebus »

I looked on www.vpfree2.com and it seems there is very little 50c to be found at MGM properties, and some places start DDB at $2Keep in mind that vpfree2.com only shows the better paytables that video poker players have reported to them. So the MGM properties probably have 50c DDB but the paytables are very low and therefore aren't in vpfree2.

Frogg7
Forum Newbie

Post by Frogg7 »

Yes, I see that now Rebus, thank you

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

"MGM properties probably have 50c DDB but the paytables are very low"

I think you read the same thing on the TA forum.