Harrahs AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Harrahs AC

Post by jetermacaw »

So yesterday the little meter that controls the VP machines was turned way to the left. After swiping my card and praying for lightning to strike twice, 2x multiplier lol. The QQ machines were so cold I had to call a slot tech to open the machine to check if the little guy in the machine who yells " Quick Quads" was still in the machine. Switched over to 5 hand jacks to finally hear "Quick Quads", then caught 16th Royal of the year holding jack-10 lol. Ran to my room.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Great comeback. That is 15 more Royals than I got this year and I go 3 times a week. I think I need the entire vp gang to tag along with me to Mohegan and hit the buttons instead of me. If that doesn't help than nothing will....

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

So this past Monday still hoping for lightning to strike again but alas only 2x multiplier. All QQ machines were occupied by regulars so ventured over to my other favorite machines [ which haven't been doing much for me lately] Super Triple Play, started out playing 10 hand DDB and caught 4 2s on the deal, got 2 with kickers for a payout of $500. Switched machines, held jack ten, bam Royal. Took winning and went back to QQ machines and found one empty. The little man who yells QQS must have went on strike before the rest of the AC workers because for the second week in a row he was very silent. Went to Happy Hour at M & S, then went back to STP machine caught dealt 4oak for $250. Went to bed very early.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

So this past Monday still hoping for lightning to strike again but alas only 2x multiplier. All QQ machines were occupied by regulars so ventured over to my other favorite machines [ which haven't been doing much for me lately] Super Triple Play, started out playing 10 hand DDB and caught 4 2s on the deal, got 2 with kickers for a payout of $500. Switched machines, held jack ten, bam Royal. Took winning and went back to QQ machines and found one empty. The little man who yells QQS must have went on strike before the rest of the AC workers because for the second week in a row he was very silent. Went to Happy Hour at M & S, then went back to STP machine caught dealt 4oak for $250. Went to bed very early. Well done.....bollocks to the Quick Quad Gremlin!   I've done somewhat ok (i.e.  LEss BAD) at Ballys with the Super Triple Play games as well so apparently with the CET servers being as temperamental as they are, Super Triple Play seems to be a better option for the moment......of course, you and I both know Jeter that can change in a split second so its good for you to at least keep "trying" the Quick Quad machines in your visits.....they' heat up again when the Server "engineer" up in the CET server booth decides the QQ customers have suffered long enough, and then it will be Super Triple Play's turn to go Ice cold!etc etc etcremember:   When I hit the 2 royals on a 25 cent DB Super 10 play at Resorts 2 weeks ago, it was at the tail end of a totally (I mean TOTALLY) fruitless ice cold attempt where I was down, WAY down well in excess of 500 bucks and had received not a single solitary quad before plucking the 2 royals from the garbage heap.       That game can be as frustrating, or exhilarating as any out there!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

2 royals on a 25 cent DB Super 10 play at Resorts 2 weeks ago, at
the tail end of a totally (TOTALLY) fruitless ice cold attempt
where I was down, WAY down well in excess of 500 bucks That game can be as frustrating, or exhilarating as any out there!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Every single VP game furnishes copious frustration with momentary exhilaration. Even the vanilla JOB. Hopefully they occur within the same session and we salvage a break even or make a few bucks. I admire the Resorts play. Talk about courting danger.