WELCOME BACK FP

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: WELCOME BACK FP

Post by billryan »

What is harassment to point out that you keep violating both the rules and webmans direct instructions.
Weird that no one else is suspended on a semi regular basis and has threads locked continuously. Has anyone else had a thread closed? I guess that's just a coincidence or does webman have a bias against you? Are we being mean?

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

billryan wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:09 am
Are we being mean?
You should mind your own business. Why do you want to disrupt the Recreational Forum? Surely you must have better things to do?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Mind my own business? Who do you think you are? I thought you were a big believer in people doing what they want. It's almost nine am. My auction closes at 930. I'm locked onto my computer until then.
Amuse me.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

billryan wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:53 am
Mind my own business? Who do you think you are? I thought you were a big believer in people doing what they want. It's almost nine am. My auction closes at 930. I'm locked onto my computer until then. Amuse me.
Webman. Bill Ryan is trying to bait me into an argument. I am sure you can see that. Who is served if this forum turns into a battleground? Since I have returned, everything has been fine. You can stop it if you wish to.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

(sigh)

Closing topic.

Come on, guys.

Bill, intentionally trying to get a rise out of FP may be amusing to you, but it only leads to bad things. You may not feel like you are harassing him, but he clearly feels harassed. I think you have the ability to avoid that and it needs to stop.

This is why discussion of suspensions is not beneficial in the forum. Obviously there are things that led to the suspension and people will either agree or disagree. But ultimately, yes... it is at our discretion to do what we feel is best for the site/forum. We always appreciate feedback, but that should be done by sending an email to forum@videopoker.com, not discussed here. Phil was suspended, hopefully this brings a change in behavior. If not, there will be longer or more permanent results. But in the meantime he deserves every chance to contribute without being bothered about his past actions. That's the purpose of a suspension, to allow change and have everyone continue to contribute within the guidelines.

FP, you've been better since your return. I'm hoping that means you understand why you were suspended. If not, please email forum@videopoker.com to clarify.