Stuff like this just keeps on happening....

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Stuff like this just keeps on happening....

Post by DaBurglar »

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

This sad event occurred just a couple miles from my home and the story went national, even before DaBurglar's help here.

DaBurglar I do not know WHY you continue to post these stories here, especially considering that you have said in the past that members of your family may be in law enforcement.

Are you trying to show that there are "evil" or "bad" police personnel when you post these? The officer involved in this latest post of yours: do you ACTUALLY think he started his shift with an intention of shooting this young man and ending his life? Why don't you think about things like that every once in a while? Now this officer will have to live the rest of his life knowing that he accidentally took the life of this young man, I am willing to bet that you could NEVER carry the burden that this officer will now have to shoulder.

Why don't you post about the over 200 people who are still missing in California because of the latest wildfires? Or is it because you won't get as big a rise out of people as you would with posting articles such as here?

You really are a POS.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I don't know. At a time when trump seemingly is blaming the victims of mass shootings for not being armed at temple, it's important to show what can happen when the proverbial good guy with a gun runs into police officers responding to a shooting.
This is a text book example of it. This poor guy was simply doing his job and is now dead. How about a little sympathy for the guy who died doing the right thing, rather then the cop who did wrong.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I have sympathy for both.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

As you should, but you must admit that doesn't show up in your first post.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

This certainly is tragic, but given what is happening in Chicago today, I don't think it was racial. What color was the cop who shot him?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Blue.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

Superb response William!!!

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Agreed, I don't think it matters, but curious .

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

The policeman is caucasian who answered a radio call for assistance from a neighboring town that is predominantly black. The radio call was for shots fired as there were several people shot in the bar by a different offender. It was reported today that although Mr. Roberson had a valid firearm owners identification (FOID), he may not have a valid concealed carry license. If he did have a valid concealed carry license it is illegal in Illinois to bring the firearm into a business that gets more than 50% of its income from the sale of alcoholic beverages.