Stuff like this just keeps on happening....

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Stuff like this just keeps on happening....

Post by Webman »

I will give him one week from when he posted it.

It, being the word "DEAL."

That's Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:30 pm Pacific.

If he posts it on or after 9:31pm on Tuesday he will turn back into a commoner with no glass slipper or beautiful gown and we'll have to start going door to door to find the foot that fits.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

This will be my only response before I make my submittals.

DaBurglar, you initiated the challenge this past Tuesday night and I accepted. As Webman so astutely pointed out: redacting these documents involves making copies so as not to mar the originals. I will be posting these soon.

I agreed to the challenge you made, now you seem to be squirming. I am going to give you what you asked for.

Namaste.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

The only reason I'd be squirming is it's 20 degrees outside....this is a win win for me as far as I am concerned now that I've actually had time to ponder while you delay and figure out how you are going to get out of this.

Take your passive agreessive phony BS and pound sand. I've put up with your obsessive idiotic harassment and crap far longer than anyone else here would have, only because, until your POS utterance, I really didn't care at all about what you said to me or about me. Just post whatever you got and it will be through, and either I can continue to post here in peace whatever I want or I'll go away (from you primarily) and find somewhere else to spend my online time. But you crossed a line, there is absolutely no remorse or regret in you for calling me a POS....none; nor did you even express any sympathy/empathy AT ALL for the security guard who was gunned down for doing his job in the original post that I made that you took it upon yourself to REACT/RISE to...a post that had absolutely NOTHING at all to do with you, about you or towards you. You actually just tried to tell the forum (and mainly me) that the guy who pulled the trigger deserves our sympathy....incredible.

Just stop this phony idiotic nonsense that "You don't hate me or dislike me or whatever ..." Ted, NO ONE BELIEVES that....do you understand? do you know HOW DUMB you look actually saying you harbor no ill will towards me despite your 6+ years of posting what you have and how you have, culminating with this POS comment?!?!? What the hell is wrong with you? AGain, If I had somehow or for some reason done that to you, you'd have been in webman's friggin driveway demanding he torture me or some crap, just like when that guy Shinbo posted that he unequivocally agrees that YOU are the cause and source of all our BS.

ANd cut out this baloney : "redacting these documents involves making copies so as not to mar the originals. I will be posting these soon" Just photo copy the originals, blot out your name or address, scan and post. You should have had this done in a couple hours at most....or are you now going to tell us about your technical problems doing that, like you had with your new computer way back when? I mean how technically inept are you?

It takes a very brave man to call someone like me a POS from the exposed position of behind your keyboard sitting 1800 miles away. Even if I do go away you'll never live that down. How do you think KARMA will reward you for that? Flipping ridiculous the BS i have watched you spew all these years.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Ted is down in Broward County counting provisional ballots. give him some time

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Carcounter wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:47 am
Ted is down in Broward County counting provisional ballots. give him some time
Are you serious?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Here's one more thing:

No one, and I mean....NO ONE has expressed even a little concern or disdain or objection to Ted calling me a POS. I used to utter, and still do statements like "That was a really DUMB, or IDIOTIC thing you posted" and be subsequently excoriated for (ahem)....."Namecalling" (as if that is some cardinal sin) FIrstly telling someone that they SAID or POSTED something you consider "dumb" is not NAMECALLING, and even it were it is hardly on the level of actually calling some one a piece of sh*t.

The hypocrisy amongst people and society in general these days is beyond the pale. I won't even mention how cowardly....COWARDLY it is to do cheap pathetic crap like that.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Geez, DaB. Trying to lighten things up. Good one Eduardo.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

This is just sad.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Carcounter wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:37 pm
Geez, DaB. Trying to lighten things up. Good one Eduardo.
Oh, I see. Honestly that broward county thing went right over my head, but remember I'm pretty low to the ground to begin with....