Let's Go Somewhere Different, and hopefully enjoy...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
case
VP Veteran

Re: Let's Go Somewhere Different, and hopefully enjoy...

Post by case »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:42 am
All in the Family, Andy Griffith Show or Leave it to Beaver. They don't make shows as good as these any more.
You are showing your age SMR. Trouble is I remember all those shows very well. Andy Griffith was my all time fav.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Now if we're talking old school, we can't have a discussion without mentioning "The Dick VanDyke Show." Or even "The Carol Burnett Show."

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

billryan,if u get a chance watch the Colombo episode entitled ,The Conspirators.If u like Colombo u will enjoy this one !

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

What is/was the greatest (as opposed to my favorite) of all time depends on what day/month/year. Also what genre (comedy, drama, action, game show, talk show). In fact, I would also say various episodes rather than series would rule. Some of my favorites include I Love Lucy, Mork and Mindy, Chico and the Man, The Johnny Carson Tonight Show, 20/20, the Fugitive, Maverick, Columbo, Jeopardy, the original Hawaii 50, and Wide World of Sports.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

advantage playe wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:46 am
billryan,if u get a chance watch the Colombo episode entitled ,The Conspirators.If u like Colombo u will enjoy this one !

"This far and no further".
It's not one of my favorite episodes for one simple reason. Why would the IRA be shipping guns across the Pacific Ocean to Ireland?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I’m going to go back further than anyone. In the early 50’s and now too it was the Little Rascals, amos n Andy , and Andy’s gang. Now moving forward to the sixties, Star Trek, Twilight Zone, and Outer limits.

case
VP Veteran

Post by case »

What? No love for Gilligan's Island!

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: NOT FROM ME lolololol God, how I hated that show ALONG with it's theme song ;)

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I can remember watching the very first Gilligan's, right after the Jackie Gleason Show. Didn't see a lot of it in the first runs, but it was one of the most syndicated shows ever.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Maybe a bit unusual, but my favorite was Homicide Life on the Street. Baltimore Homicide cops. Great characters and refreshing to see a cop show not set in New York, LA or Chicago. Gritty show.