Let's Go Somewhere Different, and hopefully enjoy...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Let's Go Somewhere Different, and hopefully enjoy...

Post by Galeygoo »

I've been watching alot of reruns lately, and have to wonder..."What Do I Think Was The "GOAT"... I have to say; after enjoying "Seinfeld" over and over...I STILL lMAO even knowing the next line in dialogue.

Anyone else?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I didn't watch Seinfeld regularly until it hit syndication. Some episodes are great but I don't think some aged all that well, and the finale still sucks.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

If I had to pick one series as the GOAT I'd go with NYPD Blue.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

NYPD Blue is a great choice BR, I was just thinking about that show earlier this morning and specifically the evolution of Andy Sypowicz.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I love Seinfeld, omg, it cracks me up! Also like King of Queens. As far as crime/drama, Criminal Minds was always my favorite. I can watch all 3 of those all day long.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

All in the Family, Andy Griffith Show or Leave it to Beaver. They don't make shows as good as these any more.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i've already watched all the reruns of nypd blue so i guess i would like to see parenthood again

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

I always liked most of the Colombo episodes with peter falk.the 39 episodes of the honeymooners and Sanford and son I found very funny !! I guess I am showing my age !!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Strange thing with Columbo is that while he was on for many, many years, they seem to show the same ten or fifteen episodes on reruns.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Boston Legal was my all time favorite Dramedy. Totally enjoyed looking at Mr Spader, too ;)