The Future of Video Poker

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
Vman96
Video Poker Master

Re: The Future of Video Poker

Post by Vman96 »

billryan wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:33 am
Now we are back to the mysterious buttons that illegally return your discarded cards right back to you.
Amazing that in the thirty years AC existed before Phil visited, no one ever showed that, nor in all the months since. I'm still confused on why Phil didn't video these and turn them over to someone. Hell, TMZ would buy such a video. Sitting on the story of the century, Phil choose to simply leave town.
The man who starts dozens of threads each month designed to help newcomers doesn't care about his fellow players. Heck, he can't even tell us which machines are so illegally fixed so we can avoid them.
Yeah, I'd need a video to believe it.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

PS..... There are still plenty of quarter 99.54 and 98.91 machines and at one bar at least 9/7 DB vp.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

PS..... There are still plenty of quarter 99.54 and 98.91 machines and at one bar at least 9/7 DB vp.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

OtaBill .....I would definitely meet you guys and try it if I were there. I have to stay pretty close to home for now. So lucky to still have him, but dad is 94.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:59 am
OtaBill .....I would definitely meet you guys and try it if I were there. I have to stay pretty close to home for now. So lucky to still have him, but dad is 94.
That would be nice. You are indeed fortunate to have your dad and he equally so in having a devoted son. Hope he is doing well. My dad passed away years ago as did my wife's. Her mom lived to 92 so I understand the need to be close by.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

AC is my best option. Two quads today on scant play, one a premium $100. My bucket list slot hit big again. Hope to sit down by Easter. It is keeping me entertained and solvent. But the Bally's and Caesars floors look like a tornado hit.

DougJ

Post by DougJ »

FloridaPhil wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:31 am

This website is the future of VP. I know you can't wager real money on it now. Perhaps some day you will be able to? I love this website. For $8.95 a month I can play any VP game I want all I want. I can't imagine how much money it saves me.

One of the things that make this website so much fun is the ability to compete against other players in real time. It teaches you a lot about variance and the frequency of jackpots. Some of this knowledge is very helpful when playing for real money.

a.
Phil, you do know that there are other VP websites that are totally FREE to play any VP game you want all you want. AND, even though it is free, there are no stupid ads that slow down or freeze the game.
AND, it is free to analyze each and every hand for the correct play, if you so desire.

I don't pay on this site, never have, never will . . . $108 in my pocket every year.

Oh dear, and I'm not able to chat with other members , what a shame ;)

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Beauty of capitalism: one man's meat is another man's poison. $100 is average trip loss for most people. That said, I'm Forum only myself.

DougJ

Post by DougJ »

FAA wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:55 pm
Beauty of capitalism: one man's meat is another man's poison. $100 is average trip loss for most people. That said, I'm Forum only myself.
Yes, BUT . . . you can get the exact same "product" for FREE elsewhere. So, if someone, not just Phil, wants to play unlimited VP AND learn correct strategy (if they wish), then look elsewhere.
Unless, of course, you absolutely LOVE the four other "regular" forum posters here and want to enjoy their wisdom in the so-called "member lounge." (YIKES! :roll: )

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

No, I think that I get enough of them here for free. As the Greeks wisely advised, moderation in all things.