Normally, I shy away from such subjects.....

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Normally, I shy away from such subjects.....

Post by Galeygoo »

But in the case of Jussie Smollett and a resident of Illinois; I can't help but be disgusted by the latest that has transpired in this case.... :cry:

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I feel the same way Gale but unfortunately for Mr. Smollett: I don't think the fat lady has sung yet. Same goes for the Cook County State's Attorney Ms. Kim Foxx, who cut that idiotic undermining deal. What irks me more is the smug attitude Smollett and his legal team now have.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

I couldn't agree with you more about both, Ted!!!! :roll:

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Just disgraceful. Smolled also lied to cops in 2007 according to news reports in a Dui stop and said he was his little brother. Now we have involvement of Michelle Obama’s ex aide....I mean cmon.....This better not be the end of it. Some heads better roll on this one.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

olds that's just one of the inconsistencies that burned me: when they said he had no criminal history and that's one of the reasons why they made the deal.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Bottom line...It's quite a sham. So many people to blame...what a BAD joke... How Awful :cry:

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

After being almost killed in the race riots in the 1960’s in New Haven, and having several property crimes against me ocer the years and trying for the last 50 or so years to somewhat modify my attitude on things, all people like the Obamas have done is to further divide the country along racial lines. I still treat everyone as an individual but the Obamas and people involved in the Smollet case will just continue to divide the country along racial lines

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

When you guys get a chance read up on George Soros and this case too

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

PS.....not that it matters now, but I survived the 60’s race riots by being in the best shape of my life and having my then girlfriend’s father a huge Polish guy built like a freight train, hold off the mob that was coming up the stairs of their 2 family flat. That huge oak bureau we somehow managed to push down the stairs took out the mob like bowling pins. The damage to prroperty on their street was incredible, but at least I’m here to tell the story. Sorry for the digression. I will stop now so others can post. Just popped another blood pressure pill. I’m good now.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

One more PS. I can’t watch the show cops too often. I would run out of blood pressure pills. Hee hee