Frustrations in the Video Poker world

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Re: Frustrations in the Video Poker world

Post by advantage playe »

hey olds , did u ever go to the 33rd floor ?? at Mohegan ? they give free johnny walker blue !!!!!!!!!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

hey olds 33rd floor at Mohegan sun free jonny walker blue! ever been to the 33rd floor ??

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I was up there a few times, but mostly as a guest. I guess my 2m a year in coin in isnt good enough for them. Anyway, the 33 doesn’t exist anymore as we know it. They have a new Aspire level now that I think you have to pay for rooms and access up there etc. Many people were told they no longer qualify for floor 33 before they changed everything. There is more about it on their website. They also just closed the Aquai check in and now have a combined soar Aquai check in even more upscale. I haven’t used it yet. It is off the main lobby where some of the tours come in in back of the hotel elevators. They also converted most of the Hall of Lost Tribes or Dollars as I call it to a big poker room. They kept the bar and the smaller Johnny Rockets. Very nice in there and all non smoking, but only 3 99.54 machines at the bar. Start at the quarter level. Off to the side are the remants of the whole area. There are 4 99 percent machines in there, but they are jammed in with loud bright hot penny machines. It is like 80 degrees in that area all the time. It is also non smoking. There are 2 big glass doors to enter the poker room from that area. The Bow and Arrow Bar near where you played has a few 9/7 double Bonus machines with other games in them. quarters and up. Overall they are doing little to keep the few remIning vp poker players there. No points you can spend for one thing on the 99 games where Foxwoods still pays spendable points at the dollar level on the 99 machines. Fox doesn’t have any quarter 99 machines. Mohegan is also tightening up on rooms. I couldnt get a room this Fri or sat. First time that ever happened. Timberlake was there. Big deal. I am also shut out the week in June when Barrett Jackson is there. That’s ok. They have already lost 2/3 of my business due to the tax law changes. Foxwoods is picking up some of my business. I’m not planning on so far going to MGM again. No 99 machines. They are trying to woo me with free play, gifts, and rooms, and matched my status but it won’t work. No 99 play options you get zero of my business. Their loss because when I have the option I do play 97 or 98 machines sometimes on DDB or Joker Kings

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

I heared they lowered the full pay quarters pickem from f pay but still have f pay pickem for dollars. is that the case do u know ??

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Yes. Also my last post near the end should have said DDS not DDB. There are not many FP dollar ones left either.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

the last hurrah !! thanks olds !