It's a glorious day here in my hometown, Las Vegas!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
DougJ

It's a glorious day here in my hometown, Las Vegas!

Post by DougJ »

It is an absolutely fabulous day here in Las Vegas! Just a few reasons I can't stop smiling:

(1) Best weather ever!! In the 70's , blue skies, just a little windy.

(2) Season ticket holders to the awesome Vegas Golden Knights for two years now, and they are in the playoffs again this season. (hey, look, there is something to do here besides play video poker every single day, hoping to earn a chicken fried steak dinner and a free dog grooming.)

(3) Greatest news ever: Florida Phil lives rent-free in the heads of Dancer and Ryan. Woo-hoo.

Well, well, well. ;)

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

wow sounds great !! if u can , stop at red rock and give us a report on the fullpay deuces wild v poker. have fun !!!!!!!!!!!

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

DougJ wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:01 am
Greatest news ever: Florida Phil lives rent-free in the heads of Dancer and Ryan. Woo-hoo. Well, well, well. ;)
There was never any good reason for "rent" in the first place. We are not playing the same games for the same reasons. I get what they do and why. Discussions of playing video poker as entertainment does not conflict with anything Bob Dancer teaches in his classes or in his books. I play the game to have fun, that may or may not include making a profit. It's a shame it took that long to get that across. Hopefully it will last.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

[quote=DougJ post_id=122914 time=1554966063 user_id=49930]
It is an absolutely fabulous day here in Las Vegas! Just a few reasons I can't stop smiling:

(1) Best weather ever!! In the 70's , blue skies, just a little windy.

(2) Season ticket holders to the awesome Vegas Golden Knights for two years now, and they are in the playoffs again this season. (hey, look, there is something to do here besides play video poker every single day, hoping to earn a chicken fried steak dinner and a free dog grooming.)

(3) Greatest news ever: Florida Phil lives rent-free in the heads of Dancer and Ryan. Woo-hoo.

Well, well, well. ;)

The man who brags about taking his family to a buffet for Tthanksgiving dinner is now going to tell us about things to do in Vegas. Not that I think you are full of ****, but how about posting your season ticket parking pass here?

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

billryan wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:18 am
The man who brags about taking his family to a buffet for Tthanksgiving dinner is now going to tell us about things to do in Vegas. Not that I think you are full of ****, but how about posting your season ticket parking pass here?
I guess Billy is going to attack everyone now. I feel sorry for him.

DougJ

Post by DougJ »

Phil, Consider it a unmitigated success . . . your tormentor intentionally goes into a thread entitled "Welcome back FP" and then your tormentor posts in that thread for no other reason but to bully . . . unless, of course the tuba got lost navigating this forum and meant to post thoughtful AP advice in the strategy forum (heh heh)

No one else goes out of their way to post on a thread with your name in the title.

Hmm, some guys waste valuable gray cells on something so petty, and really ought to be conserving those little gray cells. (thanks Poirot)

In sum, Phil, congratulations!! You continue to live rent free in his head. ;) ;)

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Billy reminds me of that guy who went broke gambling does everything right, counted the cards, played only positive video poker games, played live poker and got smashed due to bad hands. and yet when that man sees someone wins a jackpot from a 95% game he looks grumpy!

thats a bad way live Bill..

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Who is harassing who here?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

i'll stop, i know two wrongs dont make a right but that i feel Bills personality is atleast his last post on my post, besides i had to assist the King Florida Phil

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

onemoretry wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:40 pm
Who is harassing who here?
Clearly it goes both ways. I get the impression that Bill has thick skin. I really don't think he cares what people on the internet say about him. Perhaps he gets a kick out of it. Perhaps that causes him to take a few too many liberties when it comes to talking about others. But perhaps there is also something to be learned from not taking things too seriously. In any case, I like the word "perhaps" and got to use it three times in one post.