March WINS and an April Shower

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
butchp

March WINS and an April Shower

Post by butchp »

Coming off of a super fantastic February, Sweet J and I expected the March winds to blow our luck away! While the winds did blow, they did not manage to blow all of our wins away. We began the first weekend at Kinder with this beauty...

butchp

Post by butchp »

and shortly thereafter...

I persuaded Sweet J to retire for the night. She was on a mission and I was fearful that if we continued to play, that she would at least catch up to me. I knew I would sleep better if I was leading the wins. ;)

butchp

Post by butchp »

After a good night, I was ready for breakfast and a little poker before heading home! Sweet J was still looking for a win. Not to happen on this trip as I ended the weekend with another W2...

butchp

Post by butchp »

The next few weekends produced just enough to keep us coming back. Still no win for Sweet J and I had fallen into the same hunt for a win mode! The last weekend of March rolls around and we decide to switch to L'Auberge. The switch proved to be fruitful for Sweet J. She sits down at a machine and begins with Hot Aces and hit not a thing! Switched the game to Double Double Aces & Faces and on the first hand...

Whew! I was thankful that she got a W2 this month. I could no longer fool myself into believing that the chill I was feeling was from the March winds! :lol:

butchp

Post by butchp »

Overall, March ended on a good note and we could look forward to April. Would the April Showers be our tears or water our winnings? Based on this win the first weekend in April, I have high expectations of the April Showers watering our winnings!!

Dealt AWAK while playing Triple Play Double Double Bonus! And who doesn't like showers like this???

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Nice way to start the month.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Nice way to start the month.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Congratulations, Good luck and keep the winning streak going. :up: :up: