M's Vegas Celebration for Becoming a Pediatric Nurse!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Vman96
Video Poker Master

M's Vegas Celebration for Becoming a Pediatric Nurse!

Post by Vman96 »

Sorry I can't directly post this TR on this site. My TRs have much more than 15 picture links per post. But it was another jam packed trip to Vegas with a lot of sightseeing, VP pics, and craft beer! M had a month break before her new job as a pediatric nurse, so we decided to squeeze in a trip before she started!

The first link leads to 3 posts that include the first 3 days.

Prelude: Tring Tries to Ruin a Cause for Celebration...

Day 1: Mon. 4/1/19 The Over/Under for Room Moves Is Set at 2.5

Day 2: Tues. 4/2/19 Another Annoying Move. Is M a Curse for Me at M Resort?

Day 3: Wed. 4/3/19 The Ellis Island/Monorail Conundrum

https://vegasfanatics.com/index.php?thr ... urse.6431/

The second link has two posts for Day 4 and 5.

Day 4: Thurs. 4/4/19 Swimming with Sharks and M's Body Revolts Against the Bellagio

Day 5: Fri. 4/5/19 If I Had a Brain, I Would Go Out and Play with It

https://vegasfanatics.com/index.php?thr ... ost-208641

Hope you enjoy!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Made it through both chapters Vman, fantastic trip report as usual. I'm glad you and M had a nice time and best of luck to her in her new position.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Hey Vman.....Too late tonite, but will read the report asap. I’m sure it will be more than entertaining as usual. A big congrats to M. You have to be a special person to do that. I have 2 very good friends that work as clinical nurses in the Pediatric cancer center at Yale New Haven Hospital. One can never leave there with a dry eye and once again only people with a special gift can do these kind of jobs day in and day out. If you and M ever get out here, I will take care of your rooms etc for a couple of nights just for her achieving that goal.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

And of course you and I will have to try the many good craft beers here in Ct. If you visit ctbeer.com, you can check out the 79 craft breweries we have here. I don’t know if we can try them all in a day or two, but we could try!

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:23 pm
Hey Vman.....Too late tonite, but will read the report asap. I’m sure it will be more than entertaining as usual. A big congrats to M. You have to be a special person to do that. I have 2 very good friends that work as clinical nurses in the Pediatric cancer center at Yale New Haven Hospital. One can never leave there with a dry eye and once again only people with a special gift can do these kind of jobs day in and day out. If you and M ever get out here, I will take care of your rooms etc for a couple of nights just for her achieving that goal.
That's very generous of you. I would like to be able to make it someday!
olds442jetaway wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:25 pm
And of course you and I will have to try the many good craft beers here in Ct. If you visit ctbeer.com, you can check out the 79 craft breweries we have here. I don’t know if we can try them all in a day or two, but we could try!
That would be a very tall order even for me! Of all those breweries I have drank only ONE of them so far as many northeast breweries have a limited footprint in the midwest. That one brewery is Fat Orange Cat Brewing Co., as they have a contract with another company to mass produce some of their beer across several states, including Missouri.

I hope you enjoy the read later. :)

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

V- Somehow these never get old and always get better :up: Thank you for the fun read and beautiful pictures :) And, Damn you, ;) now I want to book a flight !!! I know I've said this before but think it's worth repeating, you should work for their Chamber of Commerce.

M- Congratulations and many wishes for continued joy and success in a very caring field.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Enjoyed your story Vman, thanks for sharing...Best of luck to M, that's awesome! :up:

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ditto I read part one enjoyed it and am ready to sample a few at Mohegan Sun tonite. I must choose though between my Peronis or the buffet. Peroni will win hands down. I will settle for a few boneless wings and a salad. My waistline will appreciate it. Got to keep up those power walks.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Very nice report Vman! Unreal how much you pack into a trip, when did you find time to sleep? :lol:

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Sleep! What’s that? I should know better myself. Looking forward to reading part 2 later tonite at the bar at Mohegan Sun