Anyone else watching Jeopardy??

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Re: Anyone else watching Jeopardy??

Post by Galeygoo »

Was surprised and saddened to see James get beaten today. :cry: Thank you for providing such great entertainment throughout your reign... ( I miss the applause emoticon also)

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I could be wrong, but I think James was tired of playing. At least that is the way I read the episode tonite. Th liabrarian looks to be a Tuffy. I’ve already lost interest in the next episode. She’s not my cup of tea

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

the winning liabrarian looka very much like actress , kim darby from true grit movie ! very pretty in my opinion !!!!!!!!

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

His daughter is happy now. She gets a party.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

the winning librarian made the perfect wager at final jeapordy so that even if james bet all in she still wins.very impressive librarian who looks like actress kim darby from true grit !!!

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Let's give both credit for a great game and James for a fabulous run. I am sure he tried to win especially so close to Ken Jenning's monetary record. He was done in by Emma finding the two double jeopardy's in the second round and his finding the double jeopardy in the first one on the first question. Also she answered every question correctly and bet appropriately. Finally, the other contestant was fast to ring in and only missed one question. He may have stopped James from getting to questions he could answer to overtake Emma. Nobody can win forever. I watch primarily to try and answer the questions to keep my mind in shape. So I will be watching tonight. BTW, a number of sites estimate his Federal tax liability will be $1.2 million.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

A decent tax lawyer will carve that down substantially.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I watch the show for the same reason but I don’t watch it faithfully. On that episode I got 15 questions correct before any of the 3 rang in, but that is with an armchair advantage. I’m lost on the movies, actors snd actresses names, most portry , etc. I usuLly nail the math and science pretty good. Especially the science, but nowdays on that show you have to be sharp in all categories to advance or be extremely lucky.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I agree that both of the other contestants were fast and sharp. It was almost like how in professional sports on any given day the worst team can beat the best. That’s where the luck factor comes in or the top team just has an off day.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

So wanted Jeopardy James to win but got to give it up to Mr Jennings... (where the heck is that applause emoj)