I am leaving Vegas.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: I am leaving Vegas.

Post by olds442jetaway »

74 here today! One of those rare perfect days. I can’t take the heat either, but harsh winters are no bargain either. Anyway good luck again Bill

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Good luck Bill. Hope you stay on the board. Check out Jerome on your way down to Bisbee. A little out of the way, but worth it.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Carcounter wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:12 am
Good luck Bill. Hope you stay on the board.
Yes, please do. Sometimes your posts are a bit harsh, but, often, a bit of harshness is OK.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

yes hang around, all are welcome ! u have good knowledge of math as it applies to gaming and have a good sense of humor which is needed around here at times !!!!!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'll be around. Part of my building is currently occupied by a bakery whose lease expires Dec 31. First thing is to see if they are staying or going.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

if they make those old fashion chineese cookies like the Italian bakery when I was a kid a few hundred years ago I would hope they stay !!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

It's a keto bakery, which charges crazy prices but that hopefully does well.
Funny story- I was told the place was occupied by the Keto Bakery. I took it to be spelled Quito ,like the capital of Ecuador, and commented on it being strange that an Ecuadorian bakery would exist so close to the Mexican border. My comment was met with strange looks that I didn't understand until I saw it spelled out "Keto"

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Nicolas Cage won an Oscar for it. Bottoms up!

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

Bill, I wish you well with your move. As someone who was been involved in real estate for many years, I offer you this small piece of advice. Whatever you buy, remember you or a relative will sell it some day. Resale value is important, especially if you are planning costly renovations. I have seen many people buy a property because of the price disregarding it's value to the next buyer. Major improvements are rarely 100% recoverable. Good luck.