Post For Achievement

Chat it up with fellow Gold members on any subject in the private lounge.
wcharles1124
Forum Newbie

Post For Achievement

Post by wcharles1124 »

Hello

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

I have been posting in the forums but don't seem to be getting my stars.. Trying again here.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

You already have your achievement for posting on forum Bobbi...You only get it once. If you look at your achievements you will see it...
You get a star for every 4 achievements you earn. If you have 12 achievements you should have 3 stars to start the month with...When you get 16 achievements, you will start the month with 4 stars, etc.
Hope that helps...
Good luck!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yes, you can only earn the forum achievement once. You will need to earn some new achievements that you have not earned previously in order to increase your star total.

sjshark
Forum Newbie

Post by sjshark »

thanks for the info!

Good luck all

ElCortezMan
Forum Newbie

Post by ElCortezMan »

Hello. Love video poker.

behemouth
Forum Newbie

Post by behemouth »

Me too

LeafRat
Forum Newbie

Post by LeafRat »

Hai I'm having so much fun here ;)

Annie$$$
Forum Rookie

Post by Annie$$$ »

I am glad everyone enjoys playing. It is nice to see positive chats posted during this world crisis that we are facing. Video Poker .com has helped me to try to enjoy a few hours a day without watching the grim news. Prayers go out to a everyone during this difficult time. Praying that things will calm down soon. Stay safe everyone and take sometime during each day to just relax and play the games. Wether it's video poker or keno it's very enjoyable. Love playing on this site, be safe!!

DECards
Forum Newbie

Post by DECards »

I agree totally with Annie$$$. She said it all. Stay safe! I am a recreactional gambler and avid sports fan. Going crazy with all this evil desiese cancelling everything. I just joined videopoker and i'm not a fan of online gambling. Because I like to get my winnings right away. But this videopoker site is great. love playing and getting away from TV. Also would love to meet u Annie$$$ u sound like my type of lady. i'm not a computer person but single and 58 yrs old and like having fun and enjoying life because it's the only one u have and can't take anything for granted. Everybody appreciate every single day and have fun! Because u never know. Take care! It's all in the DECards!