Vegas Run June 15-18

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Vegas Run June 15-18

Post by Lucky Larry »

Family (SweetC, daughter Carrie,SIL Doug and myself) extended our SWA layover back from Seattle into a 3 day stay at Green Valley.
A quick side story at Vegas airport heading up to Seattle. Doug heads to the keno machines upon arrival with a 1 1/2 layover. Plays keno on $100 up and down. After a quick lunch with SweetC, I move beside him to play DW and play $20 up and down and break even as they announce the first call for boarding. Then the story gets strange. The slot attendant checks the keno pay table on my machine and tells Doug to move over to my machine and pays me my $20. I leave to tell the gals I'm ready and look over at Doug and the attendant. Five or six plays into my machine on Keno and he hits for $1,450. I tell Doug he owes me $10 for use of my machine. I still waiting....
Vegas: Green Valley Ranch
This is Carrie's favorite along with Red Rock. Our is Red Rock but she killed GVR back on their recent trip. Carrie is into the Multi-Strike (MS) game has been very lucky. Since probably the only MS game in Louisiana is at Coushatta she plays their occasionally. The machines love her and respond especially if you are playing the 50¢ and $1 denomination. For those who don't know MS, the game has 4 or 5 levels (20/25 coin) and you have to hit to move up to each new level with a multiplier for each level doubling 1X, 2X, 4X, 8X or 16X on 25 coin. I'm attaching her hits over the three nights. It became a running joke with the slot attendants to just hang around. On the last night I told her I had a premonition she’d hit the progressive royal. She did later that night unfortunately not for the $37K.
GVR Comps: Carrie also earned $200 in gift cards for her tier status, the last night she collected that and received another $800 in gift cards for her play over the three nights. Way to go Carrie. I send you my birthday/Christmas list.
Attachments
Aces w Kicker.jpg
4 Deuces w A.jpg
Progressive Royal.jpg
5 4's.jpg
5 Aces.jpg
5 4's.jpg
5Kings.jpg
5Kings.jpg (75.71 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

I'll try to fix the editorial mistakes: there, I'll shortly.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Wow Larry! Your family was HOT!!!!! Congrats to them, very nice!

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

WTG Carrie.

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

Awesome! I miss our 9/6 JoB STP SP.