Re: A rare treat

Post by wildman49 »

Nice royal and ducks Olds!!

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:19 pm
That’s right OTB I even play it at least every couple of weeks on my phone Youtube. I have seen some great talent up at Mohegan over the years. Bowser used to put on a great show. Sadly, many of them have now left us. One morning up there by coincidence, the Mrs and I had coffee and Bagels with Jay Siegel and his wife. He had performed the night before. Speaking of The Lion Sleeps Tonight, this old Lion is way behind on sleep and turning in.
As we age, so do they and we keep losing them as well as old friends and relatives. BTW, interesting you mentioned Bowser and Jay Siegel. Years ago, when I lived in Northern Virginia, the local volunteer Fire Department had fund raising concerts with many big name past their prime acts for $15.00. Various artists were sometimes grouped together. I went to a number of shows. Bowser and the Tokens were two of the performers I saw there.

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

Wow - just took me back to my roots - oldies and the east coast - miss it all. Relocated to the wild west of Colorado in 92. Congrats on your great wins.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thank u all again