The New Normal

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
FAA
Video Poker Master

The New Normal

Post by FAA »

With erstwhile regulars DB, Ted and Jeter in absentia and Phil on yet another suspension, it is challenging to maintain past levels of forum enthusiasm. But as in any ecosystem, one adapts. Olds is still fulminating about comps and gassing up the car. AP is still cracking jokes and, by the self-reported size of him, cracking many eggs on a daily basis. Wildman is still gambling up a storm and hitting his RFs. It's a movable feast.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

What did Phil get suspended for?

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

I’m still here FAA, I read everything, knowledge is king. Wait, I lied, I don’t read any of FPs posts, they tend to give me a headache. On a personal note since I have stopped playing QQs as I feel something is amiss there, I’m up for the year so far.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Thanks for the feedback, Jeter! I too feel that something is amiss at Harrah’s, the carousel near QQs. If I ever enter again, it will be with my money in an envelope in my bag.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Not Harrahs, just the QQ machines. Doing well on others.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Glad to here you are doing well

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

QQs plus my area. Yes, between the both of us I sense issues at Harrah’s. Screw that marina mayhem.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

FAA wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:40 am
Wildman is still gambling up a storm and hitting his RFs. It's a movable feast.
Wildman been taking time off. After the 4k and 2k royals 3 days apart, I took 3 beatings in a row. Down 300,1300,900 bucks. I hate this part the beat downs but I know its all part of play. Just playing off free play, going to hit a promotion hard starting the 28th. Hoping the royals return then!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Try not thinking of them as losses. Think about that great run you had not as wins but as loans which you are now paying back while you churn dollars into comps.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Ya good way to think about it, just hate the down side of the game. Really all it is is churning dollars for dollars. Still can't believe all the perks I get,I keep thinking its going to end. Then I ask and receive. Amazing.

Looking forward to retirement to take more advantage of promos. I feel like I am losing money not being able to play because of my 40 hours a week job.