Coopertown's Class of 2019

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Coopertown's Class of 2019

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:32 am
billryan wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:01 am
jetermacaw wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:17 am
And our wonderful friends on the left said this. Sad

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49731/da ... benshapiro
Really. It takes a real **** to introduce politics into a thread like this.
Three posts before someone just had to do it.
another example of the pot calling the kettle black (is that racist to pots or kettles?). it was a liberal site that introduced politics to topic of rivera's induction into hall of fame.
I see. It's a case of monkey see monkey do. Some idiot writes a meaningless article and some person decides to use it to turn what could have been a nice tribute to baseball into yet another example of throwing feces around.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Batter up.........lol.......

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

in other words, liberals can write/broadcast/besmirch a conservative and we must not respond.
now, i get it.

b/t/w, some in your snowflake community, may very well be offended by using the term 'monkey'. racist!

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Comment removed by moderator

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Let's not resort to childish name-calling now, folks. Thanks.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

webman, check the history on name calling. no one does it more then billryan. he can't help it, he is a liberal, that is what they do. don't blame those who are just responding or defending themselves.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I was referring to billryan, as well as the subsequent retort. We don't need to resort to calling people names around here.

I'd suggest the same for our President, but my moderator powers don't go that high. :?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

PR - HOF

Nuff said.

Close thread.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Just for the record, this guy has repeatedly called me a babykiller which is not only extremely insulting but also untrue.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

seems to me this is a case of the guy who threw the 2nd punch, got the flag. i have no idea what jeter wrote, but he was responding to being sworn at. what was he supposed to do, 'turn the other cheek'. i have no recollection of him EVER posting nasty comments before.

but, on the other hand, the guy who called him a d!$k, has posted negative, nasty, name calling, divisive, expert on all things, foul language posts, since he came here. and, he keeps getting away with it. the interesting thing is that his many negative posts remind me of someone you both dislike, the guy in the WH. the only difference is that potus has actually accomplished something in his life.

you say you don't like childish or name calling posts. well, there is only one person who controls the content and you see him in the mirror. maybe, you simply agree with BR, and that is why is keeps getting away with what you say should not occur.