Does the past matter?

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Re: Does the past matter?

Post by FloridaPhil »

hophoofer wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:50 pm
After this 6-page long discussion and if you still can’t understand or can’t be convinced, then you are most likely ass. You should avoid of playing video poker at all.
We can do without these types of comments. Steve's questions are legitimate. Lots of players can't understand how a strategy based on math can yield different results. Math is an exact science. The answer to what is 2 plus 2 is always 4. It's not 3 for player number one and 7 for player number two. Video poker math is not exact. The answer always allows for all possible results. This ranges from making a million dollars in six months to going totally bankrupt. :lol:

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Thanks Phil, your great mind and attitude coupled together is the first thing needed attacking video poker. Hop needs to adjust his attitude, his mind however seems to be "Locked" onto the math and thats fair if he has nothing respectable to say or logic to add then by all means stay out

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Yes, Hop should learn to speak gibberish so he can communicate here.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

same goes for you bill, if you have nothing to contribute but being a negative nancy than stay out

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

We contribute a lot. Sorry we can't help you with your voodoo or bizarre progressives but one can only do so much with math.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

This is the type of answer people give when they don't have answers. Genuine thought takes effort.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

ok well bill you stick with your flat betting quarters and i'll stick with my voodoo system that happen to funnel/stumble upon great hands that lead me to a high limit room jackpot

no i haven't hit any high limit room jackpots yet, only been playing for 2.5 years seriously and had success with negative games, now im going to devise a structure that will have me stumble upon good streaks while you sit there pumping quarters protecting your 1,000$ royal which not bad but i have bigger sights

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

Haven't we read this progressive stuff years ago from "la la" land?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

copy and paste much Jstark?

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:41 pm
copy and paste much Jstark?
If you wish to try that betting scheme, go for it. I wouldn't do it. Not even with somebody elses money on a freeroll.