Wife hits my jackpot on my birthday!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Wife hits my jackpot on my birthday!

Post by olds442jetaway »

Had a very nice birthday with the Mrs. playing and staying at both Foxwoods and Mohegan sun. I have fifteen minutes to go until it is tomorrow. My vp play was uneventful, up down up down with trend mostly down. I gave up the ship to the Mrs. She took the helm and within ten minutes got dealt quad deuces on DDS Bonus Deuces Wild. I had been playing between 5 and 10 quarters each hand. She of course was thrilled. We will see what happens tomorrow evening when I try again. So far, for the last ten years, I have hit a jackpot hand pay either on my birthday or on either side of it.
Attachments
517C0E59-4646-4603-A5CE-2A6B5A669051.jpeg

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

WTG Mrs Olds. And a Happy and Healthy Birthday to you Olds.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations. $200 seems petty cash for you, but okay. I’ve had a birthday weekend RF. It felt magical.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

Happy Birthday! I find women to generally be better video poker players than men. My wife plays single line quarter Deuces Wild exclusively. To her, hitting a quad deuce is an event. She takes a phone photo of every one she hits. Her phone is full of them. She never changes her bet. She never takes a pot shot. Her play is slow and accurate. She plays 97-98.9% games. Her cost to play is peanuts.

I like to see a smile on her face. It hurts me to see her sad. When she hits a quad deuce, I'm happy along with her. When she hits a royal, we celebrate together. If my wife didn't play video poker we would be missing a lot of great memories.

Olds, I know you enjoy playing video poker with your wife as well. We won't be able to do it forever. My hope is we will be doing it when we are ninety. If we both die at the machines, there are a lot worse things that could happen. :)

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Happy Birthday Olds!!! Congrats to the Mrs. Hope you hit a big one today!! Have fun and good luck!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thank You all! Yes, the smile on her face made my birthday even happier!