Just another White Nationalist massacre.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Just another White Nationalist massacre.

Post by billryan »

Six year old boy dead. Young girl dead. Young man killed and the perp is shot down.
Yay team. It's a good day to be a white nationalists, eh?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

bill ryan seriously needs help !!! is there a doctor in the house ????????????

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

So where are all the Nationalists here? Quick enough to condemn people for throwing water. Now you have a self identified member of your tribe killing Americans in your name. Where is the outrage?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Nice deflection. Where are all the proud nationalists from a week ago?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:08 pm
So where are all the Nationalists here? Quick enough to condemn people for throwing water. Now you have a self identified member of your tribe killing Americans in your name. Where is the outrage?
I think you may be confusing Nationalists with people who respect the police and their office.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

No, I'm talking about someone who stated here last week he was a proud Nationalist. Is he proud today? Pretending only one party respects police is comical when Republican congressman attack a former FBI leader, not on his statements but on his appearance. Sure he said trump was a crook but he is feeble so who cares.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

[quote=billryan post_id=126231 time=1564427988 user_id=22422]
Six year old boy dead. Young girl dead. Young man killed and the perp is shot down.
Yay team. It's a good day to be a white nationalists, eh?
[/quote).

Totally uncalled for BR. Where is webman when we need him. Do I see a prison sentence in someone’s future? Probably not!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i am the one who proclaimed to be a proud nationalist. as defined by WEBSTERS, nationalism is loyalty and devotion to a nation. i think all citizens of all democracies, should feel the same way. you are confusing extremism and mental illness, with pride in one's country.

my sympathies go to all those affected in the shooting in gilroy. these acts are senseless and the perp is/was a coward.

my sympathies also go to the more than a dozen killed and more than 50 shot in chicago and baltimore, in just the past weekend. and, it will likely happen again next weekend and the weekend after and so on.

i do not know all the details, so i will hold judgement. but, it appears police and security did a decent job in preparing for a peaceful gathering. the cops were on the scene in about one minute, and yet people died for no good reason.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Feel sorry for Bill. Somewhere in his head there is a wire that should go from terminal A to terminal B, but loops back to terminal A. Sad.