the new 4 letter word...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

the new 4 letter word...

Post by notes1 »

NATIONALISM. i have to admit, i don't get it. what ever happened to having pride in your own country? especially, if your country is the most generous on the planet, takes in more legal immigrants than all other countries combined, came to the rescue of europe twice, fought/beat the soviet union and is always the country that the world calls on, for every crisis. are we perfect, of course not, we are human and we have made multiple mistakes. but, who else would you want to have the power we have?

and, i see little wrong when other free countries have pride in their country, nationalism. this is what brought on brexit, brits were tired with having their destiny decided by un-elected folks in brussels.

how many times has trump said he does not blame other countries for having trade deals/policies with the usa, that favor their country. i agree with him, they were only doing what was in their best interest. and, that is what we should be doing, and i believe that is what he is trying to do now. bravo!

it is dishonest to mix nationalism and extremism as one and the same. are all muslims the same?