political odds and ends

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: political odds and ends

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:32 am
And they'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love, yes they'll know we are Christian by our love.
hypocrite, when members your team endorse abortion at birth. 60 million murders so far, and counting.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:40 pm
who does more damage! five illegal aliens have been arrested in montgomery county, maryland, for rape, in just ONE MONTH. the rape victims include a 16 year old and an 11 year, raped multiple times.

montgomery county is about as liberal as you will find. and, by the way, this county will not allow their police to notify ICE, when these illegals all detained by police for other crimes, to be notified when they will be released.

so, the accused (5) illegals were in police custody and should have been deported, but dem policies allowed your kid(s) to be raped.

who does more damage, whose policies are more dangerous. ask the kids and the parents.
UPDATE; a 6th illegal has been arrested in montgomery county, in just one month. the newest scumbag has ADMITTED to molesting a 12 year old girl multiple times and also molesting a young boy.

dems= dangerous policies and outcomes.

vote more dems!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:04 pm
billryan wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:32 am
And they'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love, yes they'll know we are Christian by our love.
hypocrite, when members your team endorse abortion at birth. 60 million murders so far, and counting.
It must truly suck when your only argument is to repeat the same tired lies. Can't you at least come up with some new ones?
I realize you have some mental roadblocks but accusing me of being pro abortion is a flat out lie. Not sure why you keep repeating. I suppose when one is morally bankrupt, they need to pretend everyone is, so they can sleep at night.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

reading comprehension problems, YOUR TEAM.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Libs should never use the term morality.
To them an intern under every desk is moral!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:22 am
Why not be a man and simply apologize for your mistake instead of doubling down with ridiculous lies?
The only team I follow are the Yankees and the last team I belonged to was the 11th Special Forces almost forty years ago.
I'm sure you will find reason to disparage them. Blind hatred can make intelligent people say stupid things.
If it affects them, one can only imagine what it does to the less lucid.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:41 am
notes1 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:22 am
Why not be a man and simply apologize for your mistake instead of doubling down with ridiculous lies?
on 8/29/2019 at 6:32, i posted YOUR TEAM. no apology necessary, don't be a crybaby.

it's amazing, with all the crap you and your team call many of us, that you start to weep anytime someone labels you or your team accurately. you enjoy dishing it out, but no one is allowed to fight back.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

When your attacks against me are based on outright lies, I will continue to point out that you are lying.
Pretty freaking simple. Don't want to be called a big fat liar, don't tell lies.
Just how morally vacant are you? That's a rhetorical question, by the way. Your posts answered it long ago.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

UPDATE: now make it 7 illegals accused of rape in montgomery county, md, in the last 5 weeks. in this case a 15 year old girl was raped multiple times by her step father. what a caring dad!

all of this because liberal dem leaders are allowing it to happen.

vote more dems!

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

notes1 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:53 pm
UPDATE: now make it 7 illegals accused of rape in montgomery county, md, in the last 5 weeks. in this case a 15 year old girl was raped multiple times by her step father. what a caring dad!

all of this because liberal dem leaders are allowing it to happen.

vote more dems!
None of this matters to libs. Separating criminal illegal aliens from their children is some how seen as the real crime. Every day hundreds of American citizens are jailed and get to see their children on visitation days,because they are CRIMINALS! Crossing our borders illegally is a CRIME therefor illegal immigrants are CRIMINALS!! Somehow in their sick minds libs believe they deserve better treatment than American citizens!!