Have you ever noticed?

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
wilcoxfun

Have you ever noticed?

Post by wilcoxfun »

I was playing video poker Double Double Bonus 9/5 game last Friday night. I kept noticing that three's were coming up often. I had three four of kinds with three's. One of these was with a kicker so I am not complaining! It was just odd to me how often three would be on the screen. I even a few times kept a three and threw away the other part of a bad hand and got another three. Did not succeed in getting three of a kind or four of kind doing this.

Like to know if others see this type of thing happen with a certain number/card.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

I have seen this myself a number of times. Sometimes the machines seem to be stuck on one card. On our last road trip, I hit three quad aces within a ten minute period. I was playing Bonus Poker, so it was a good thing. The most quad deuces I have ever hit in one day was four. Two of them were back to back. Some days you get quad nines or some other card all day.

Don't try to make sense out of randomness. It happens. Unfortunately, there is no way to capitalize on these events because you don't know what happened until it's over.

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

Nothing unusual. How about drawing the same 2 cards within 5 hands. Unfortunately on JoB. :roll:
20190802_210214.jpg

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

Was that on a leftover multiplier? Just kidding. :lol:

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

FloridaPhil wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:34 pm
Was that on a leftover multiplier? Just kidding. :lol:
Not this one. I was actually playing normally. Once in a blue moon I will.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Yes wacky things happen all of the time to me. Like this Friday night at Foxwoods. Note the dealt quad aces on the wrong game. Still, I was thrilled. And it went home. Later in the evening quad aces on the same game appeared again, but I had only bet one coin not wanting to give the 1 k back.
53BF3C10-ECE4-4C4C-A996-2A85D888A16A.jpeg

I took the pic after I cashed out

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I’d be thrilled too. Four figures, zero W2. Good thing it came. You had actually dwindled down to a double digit BR! Connecticut Crisis averted! I hit BP quad Aces today. Only 10% of your hit, of course.

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

Bogus....Every home poker player knows five aces beats a natural royal flush! 8-)

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

[quote=FAA post_id=126540 time=1564965726 user_id=50182]
I’d be thrilled too. Four figures, zero W2. Good thing it came. You had actually dwindled down to a double digit BR! Connecticut Crisis averted! I hit BP quad Aces today. Only 10% of your hit, of course.
[/quote

The good thing is I only had a hundred in that machine. I am finially learn the hard way borrowing your phrase you stay you pay. Since I just can’t or dont’t want to leave, I play small nowdays after a nice hit

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Exactly. I was dumb enough to cycle through a hard won $50 Ocean FP yesterday. Sure enough, devoured. Then I jammed in a fifty, recovered my $50 and left.
I spent yesterday just cleaning up my Friday fiasco. It’s a complex landscape in AC, learning where to avoid when. Vast jigsaw puzzle.