Vegas wins again

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Re: Vegas wins again

Post by stevel96a1 »

https://imgur.com/a/oAU6GsA finished my first night 87$ ahead, started with 200 buy in $, the wife caught 2, 4 deuces but only manage to leave with 40$ still over all a good night, were staying at the excalibur and won 15$ off wheel of fortune machine which paid for 3/4 of our breakfast, i doubt id get this treatment in atlantic city so glad vegas won =) i am off to the pool and 3 more nights to capture the checkmate (or royal flush) no complaints so far off to a great start

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Last night down 300$, not a good run, tonight will be better, we shall see if i can get back, in the mean time the luxor breakfast was decent, and heading over to the buffet at excaliber tomorrow

again feels weird and strange how my bankroll has a much longer life span off these FP machines
but im loving it!

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

tonight i hit the royal and four deuces (dealt) on .25 machine https://imgur.com/a/iOYIbrm recouped the 300$ and then some ran over to the nickle machine and gambled it up like it was my business to do this year in and year out but nah only here for 2 more days going to set a budget and enjoy the rest of my stay, heading over to the excalibur buffet w/ the wife over all i enjoyed my decision to head to vegas!

it really does blow my mind to acknowledge things outside my life almost science-fiction these people just jump in a gaming house and gamble away win or lose and some actually make a living doing just that but your also reading from the same guy that believes its science fiction/fantasy theres people out there who have sex for cash or people out there would do bodily harm for your 5$ bill yes people do exist out there and it is real , i guess i just have my own values/beliefs i suppose its all relative on how you were raised

this wraps up my vacation happy with the ending results!

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:14 am
it really does blow my mind to acknowledge things outside my life almost science-fiction these people just jump in a gaming house and gamble away win or lose and some actually make a living doing just that but your also reading from the same guy that believes its science fiction/fantasy theres people out there who have sex for cash or people out there would do bodily harm for your 5$
Congrats on the royal!

But, I do have to state that I have no idea what you are trying to say above.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

advantage playe wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:19 pm
quiet , they may hear you !!!!!!!!!!!!
They ran the 15x promo every Friday and Sunday in July and August from 11 AM-3 PM. i got to play on 5 days and did well overall. Let's hope they made good money those days and decide to offer the Promo again.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

yes , nothing like free rooms, good food ,good liquor and a 101 % returning video poker game !!!!!!!!!!!

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

That play doesn't come around very often in AC.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Dang, stevie! Great trip! Glad to hear it went so well and you got a royal.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

yes car, and its only for a few hours when it does come around !

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Don't know about the reasoning for Sunday, but I figured they want people down earlier on Fridays.