extortion

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: extortion

Post by billryan »

No one is going after anyone. They are letting people know where their money is going.
When the owner of a business puts on a public front that expresses one thing and then contributes to a side that is the complete opposite, shouldn't the business's patrons be aware of it?
The more one knows, the better decisions one can make. If anyone wants to boycott any business, that's their right and their decision.
I, for one, will never knowingly spend a dime in any business that the owner identifies himself as a White Supremist, White Separatists or their newest label- American Nationalists.
Your opinion may differ. Perhaps you think its a good thing to have homegrown Nazis marching in our streets. I don't.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

it is my belief that these actions by DEMS will have a reverse reaction than what they desired. for 8 years, REPS watched as obama, with the stroke of a pen, put in place policies we were not in favor of. this included allowing some middle age man, who now felt he was a female, had the right to shower with our wives, daughters and grandchildren.

since trump was elected, we have watched the dems protest, attempt boycotts, kick/harass patrons from their business, cause damage to public property, openly encouraged breaking federal laws, run non stop investigations that have all proven illegitimate, doxx names of trump supporters, accuse half the country of being racists/bigots, all with the full support of the media. i sense conservatives have had just about enough and are getting mad. and, that anger will translate into record turnouts, when it comes election time.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Maybe you could have a torch light procession. They turn out pretty good for those.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

a complaint has been filed against CASTRO-D, with the federal election comm.