Time to flush the toilet

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
tech58
Video Poker Master

Time to flush the toilet

Post by tech58 »

The liberal rants have stifled honest exchange of political opinions on this forum.
Their only thought is to ridicule opinions that oppose their own.
Baby killing is OK but we just cannot see their wisdom.
Confiscating private property from those that have to give to those that don't(after siphoning off some of course) is ok.
Come-one-come-all on illegal immigration as long as their allowed to vote.
Health care for all,free college for all,free food for all,tax refunds to people who pay no taxes,Monthly checks to disadvantaged( they have to buy their drugs somehow) is OK as long as we confiscate more money from the successful to pay for it.
How did we get into this mess? The same way you eat an elephant, one bite at a time!
Politicians buying votes with public funds, which are really private property confiscated from hard working taxpayers!
I could go on but i don"t want to ruin my dinner! If you have been paying attention you also have lived what i am talking about! Hopeless progressive liberals (cool-aid drinkers) have no clue and never will!

A wiser soul than i am suggested we stop feeding the trolls. FLUSH THEM AND IGNORE THE BUBBLES!!!!!

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

Totally agree. When trying to make sense of it all and ask them questions, all you get is "racist". They don't have a clue what they are ranting about. Sort of like arguing with a robot with limited vocabulary. Let them feed amongst themselves.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Bobbi wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:05 am
Totally agree. When trying to make sense of it all and ask them questions, all you get is "racist". They don't have a clue what they are ranting about. Sort of like arguing with a robot with limited vocabulary. Let them feed amongst themselves.
AMEN> :up:

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ditto!!!!!!!!