USA unemployment rate

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

USA unemployment rate

Post by notes1 »

the country's unemployment rate hit a 5 DECADE low of 3.5%.

but, don't look for anything about this story on the front page of the online version of the NY times or cnn website.

i wonder where they would have placed the story if obama was in office?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

The entire front page would be bold black ink. It was mentioned barely in passing this morning on 880 am radio. As far as I remember, that is a Bloomberg owned enterprise. That speaks for itself. Of course, Bloomberg, Soros, and a few other characters have almost unlimited money to pretty much dictate what makes the news and what doesn’t

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

And still the welfare culture is fighting to hang on to their jobs!!
By that i mean,for example, several prosperous counties in Northern MI. have 10-15 thousand unfilled job openings but yet the promised reduction in welfare cases has not materialized!
Why? Part of the reason i believe is because the welfare handling agencies themselves consists of hundreds of thousands of very cushy over-paid government jobs which would go away if they had no "victims" to service!!

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

And another thing while on this subject is that the progressive liberals will claim that the "victims" could not qualify for jobs that are open because cold-hearted conservatives would not throw enough money at the problem!!
With the help of their media partners-in-crime they keep rational people off balance with their senseless rants.
Just look at their garbage that they have used to keep the Trumpster off balance for three years!!
Russian collusion, no-there-there,now warning Ukraine about sleazeball dumocrats dipping into their corruption is somehow illegal??

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

TRUMP 2020 or the swamp alligators and snakes win!!!

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

As they say, don't confuse me with the facts

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Was it several weeks ago. Joe Biden said " The heck with the facts, We want the truth ".. :-o :-o

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

biden cant handle the truth ! TRUMP 2020 !!!

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Biden will never be the nominee. Don't know why the Dems and media are protecting him. Those polls that show him as the best Dem against Trump are bogus.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

hillary DID pay for opposition 'dirt', from a foreign entity, labeled by fbi director as 'unverified and salacious'. the clinton foundation DID receive $10m from entities in ukraine, when they thought she would win. according to dems and media, this is just fine.

hunter biden DID manage to personally extract millions from contacts in china and ukraine, all the while his father was in charge of oversight of those two countries. and, he had no knowledge of oil/gas or large sovereign investments. his father is on tape bragging about getting a foreign DA fired. again, the left and the media's response is, so what, look somewhere else.

all trump did was to request the president of ukraine check into past/present corruption that may have involved those who had been investigating him for the past 3 years. and, the media has decided the punishment is impeachment.

can't speak for anyone else, but even if i disagreed with most of trump's policies, i would feel compelled to vote for him, just to spite the media, who need to be put in their place. screw the media!