Golden Nugget LC Friends?

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Bherget3
Forum Newbie

Golden Nugget LC Friends?

Post by Bherget3 »

Hey all!

New poster here, just wanted to check in and see who regulars the Golden Nugget Lake Charles? I was there in July and had a great play/conversation with somebody else who said they were on VP.com. We were both playing the new Hot Roll machines there and I hit 4 aces x 4 for an $800 hit (quarter machine). Didn't grab a picture of it but I'd love to connect with whomever I was playing next to!

Enjoy a great hit I had at GNLC back in May, a Royal x3 on quarters (my only handpay so far at GNLC). Only held the Ace...go figure!

Cheers!
Brad

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Congratulations ! :up:

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

WTG B3 and welcome. Nice hit, LUCKY is way better than GOOD. :up:

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Nice hit!!! Congrats...

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Bherget3,

Sweet C and our family are regulars at GNLC. Sweet C and I only play VP so check around you'll probably see us there. Our kids are slots and VP players but there are a number of regulars who are there at anytime. How often do you go to GNLC? Perhaps we can meet up.

Lucky Larry

Bherget3
Forum Newbie

Post by Bherget3 »

Lucky Larry wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:43 pm
Bherget3,

Sweet C and our family are regulars at GNLC. Sweet C and I only play VP so check around you'll probably see us there. Our kids are slots and VP players but there are a number of regulars who are there at anytime. How often do you go to GNLC? Perhaps we can meet up.

Lucky Larry
Hey Lucky Larry,

If it’s not a busy month at work I’m usually out once or twice...still have some comp nights left so I’ll head out from TX Friday evening and head home sometime on Saturday. This months wild and I’m going to Vegas next month for “work” so probably won’t be back til December. I’ll PM you next time I’m heading out!

Brad

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Brad,
FYI, we will be there this coming weekend. Sorry we missed you last weekend. We'll try to catch up later.

good luck with work in Vegas.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Nice pull! Congrats!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Double entendre. FYI.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »