GN Trip 10/18

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

GN Trip 10/18

Post by Lucky Larry »

Nice two day trip to GNLC to celebrate a family birthday and pick up our gifts - Ring Door cameras. Great Xmas drawing gifts. The play was really bad for Sweet C and me again until I pulled day two's bankroll and moved to multi-hand 10¢. Played 7/5 Bonus and JOB with an occasional DW/DDB (9/5). While playing Bonus/JOB is often like watching grass grow (wrong analogy with all the rain we get here), like watching paint dry its the best offering on VP. Finally caught a 4/RF and caught two Royals for $800 and then 10 minutes later caught another to rebalance the bankroll. Meanwhile, daughter Carrie who got there an hour earlier was playing the high limit and caught 4 hand pays on a $300 investment cashing out over $6K playing a 50 play quarter machine.
Day 2 - Same early results as first day couldn't catch much and up and down. We did supplement our bankroll by pulling $400 off my free play with a couple of nice hits. Highlight of the trip was watching the Temptations concert with one of the originals, Otis Williams, still performing. Post show it was down through the bankroll until I started catching on dimes again and moved to 25¢ and caught a 4/RF on Bonus and pulled one Royal.

Next trip we get Buluova watches and then cruise vouchers. (More family Xmas drawings) Guess we need to start cruising like the kids so when we get really old we can cruise/play. 8-) :lol:

wilcoxfun

Post by wilcoxfun »

We have enjoyed the cruises. Went to Alaska on the first voucher. Will head to Spain to enjoy the second one soon.