Topic has disappeared

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Topic has disappeared

Post by OTABILL »

Webman:

In May 2017, I started a topic entitled, "Time to consider leaving the forum". When I searched the recreational forum to find it, my original post and the 38 responses showed up as search results.. Each one had the following info:

"by OTABILL
Thu May 04, 2017 3:59 pm
Forum: Recreational Play
Topic: Time to consider leaving the forum
Replies: 38
Views: 8753

However, clicking on either the original post to see my original post in its entirety or the responses, I was informed that the thread didn't exist. Nor could I find it looking at the pages of Recreational Forum topics after that date. This is really upsetting. What gives?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

you should have taken "photos" of this type of thing people like "Eduardo" will tend to believe your a few cards short a of a deck =/ they don't like to hear words of this and that they like proof so come back with this "proof" im kidding all aside im sure the post is burried deep in the web mainframe and can be re-traced

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

This is one of a few topics that didn’t survive the migration to the new forum software. Something to do with invalid characters or duplicate id’s. I’ll have to go through each of the posts in the topic to find the one that’s breaking it. Give me a few hours and it should appear again, minus whatever post caused the issue. I’ll post a link here when it’s ready.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I found the problem post and was able to restore it. You may still see some funny symbols in older posts, but it works. The topic in question can now be viewed here:

https://www.videopoker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9007