top states for economic growth forecast

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Re: top states for economic growth forecast

Post by advantage playe »

please TED give me a bit of time on this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

what do these folks have in common?

Very good question Notes. And each element you mentioned is in the mix.
But for a common element,consider this.
They have a superiority complex! They believe that they know, better than you do, how to run your life.
That government control is necessary to re-educate, those of us in fly-over country, clinging to our "god and guns".
That antifa's hired goons are only trying to steer us away from evil thinking and resisting them is the real violence.
Their superiority beliefs are total,complete,and as terminal as any other irreversible illness.
This is why i believe we must DEFEAT them not compromise our belief in freedom and individualism.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Schiff is in a safe Dem district so he doesn't care, but the 31 Dems in districts that Trump carried are the ones that are doomed in 2020. Repubs will take back the House, hold the Senate and Trump will get re-elected. Then watch the fireworks!

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Comey and Brennan are already trying to get out ahead of the coming Durham report and indictments by saying mistakes were made in the FISA warrant process. The head FISA judge has just wrote a letter slamming the FBI for not giving them all the evidence. This is going to be fun.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Why does Chuck Schumer want more witnesses for a senate trial. Didn't the House Dems say they have a slam dunk case?

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Carcounter wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:44 am
Why does Chuck Schumer want more witnesses for a senate trial. Didn't the House Dems say they have a slam dunk case?
Why has the President prevented key witnesses from testifying? Didn't he say HE has a slam dunk case?

This whole thing is political theater on both sides. It's insane how divided we are and both parties are to blame for that. We are desperately in need of an independent or 3rd party president. And no, I don't think that's likely. But it's the only way be can begin to heal as a nation. We are tearing ourselves apart.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Eduardo, We don't need a 3rd party president. I know you don't like Trump-that's ok we can have our differences. I am a results oriented person and believe he has made a lot of people's lives better. Jobs, wage growth, etc. Personally, I have fared worse under Trump because I am one of those people that live in a high tax state and lost the SALT deductions. Cost me about 6k last year. I don't hold this against Trump because he is making other peoples lives better. This is a sham and you are smart enough to know it. It will not end well for the Dems.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

President Trump was elected because enough people grew tired of 70 years of creeping progressive liberalism. A government dominant,bureaucrat run,country with two political parties with the same objective. That objective has nothing to do with the original intent of "government of the people,by the people, and for the people".
Rather,the objective of politicians of both flavors is TO GET RE-ELECTED!!
With the mother's milk of politics being money, both parties use the spending of taxpayer $ to buy votes!
The bureaucratic "deep state" and the majority of politicians have been fighting Trump for 3 years because he is an outsider who threatens their lucrative scam that they finance with taxpayer $ !!
They have done a masterful job of keeping him off balance, with one false charge after another,but the American public has not been fooled,(except for the liberal fools).
Car is right this,will not end well for the dems', and they will be just as mystified as they were in 2016.

(note for Car: do you really believe the "Dem's" in your post deserves a capital D ?)

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Good point on the capital d. One other thing, Nancy Pelosi slipped up the other day when she admitted they have been trying to impeach him for the last 2 and a half years. When was the Ukraine phone call? A little over a year ago? So this has been pre-planned and they were going to do it no matter what.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Their hatred of Trump initiated their 3 year search for a crime.
The only certifiable and provable criminal was hillary. They had to cover that up somehow.They sure have.
This latest charge is a joke. Recorded evidence of U.S. presidents seeking to use aid $ for securing something that benefits us has been found for all presidents in modern times.
The corruption in the Ukraine and the Biden's benefiting by millions of $'s is going to come out in the senate. That is going to be fun watching!! The dem's don't run a circus there.