Malfunctioning machine goes my way...for a change

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Re: Malfunctioning machine goes my way...for a change

Post by Eduardo »

I think he got NOTHING on 3 out of the first 4 multiplied hands and called the manager over to complain.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Good one.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

I would have kept playing and switched to TDB

BobDancer
Video Poker Master

Post by BobDancer »

I thought about this "situation" and then decided to write an article about it, which was posted today
https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/gamblin ... you-do-it/

I checked with Webman whether posting the link would be okay, and he was fine with it. Thank you very much.

My conclusions were different than those made by some of the others in this thread. Should any of you disagree with my conclusions, let's talk about it!

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

Bob, the OP never said the multiplier he was receiving was 5x. He only said it was the same one. Waiting4RF just used that 5x as an example a couple of posts later. Unless he said it was a consistant 5x elsewhere and I missed it, you may want to revise your article.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Good point, Jstark. Chicagoan, what was the multiplier just out of curiosity?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Also, Ubering (or other ride share) or taxi would not be a good idea because of the camera's that Bob had mentioned. Easy to nab a license plate number or other identifying character (such as a cab number) and track the vehicle down. If the local police curb the car with the offender in it they would then most likely have any cash they had confiscated and their efforts would clearly be for naught. Walk away or walk to the nearest bus stop.

Geez, I'm putting way too much thought into this.

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

As for what I would do. I'd still be at the machine! 8-)

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Having read Bob Dancer's article and now realizing the possible consequences, I hereby fully admit that the entire incident was a product of my over-active imagination. Never happened. Let's all move on.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Ah, gambling with an edge. Only on no brainer Malfunction events like this. Enjoy the $3,800.