BASEBALL FANS VOTE WITH YOUR FEET

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Antebellum Reb
Forum Regular

Re: BASEBALL FANS VOTE WITH YOUR FEET

Post by Antebellum Reb »

No you most definitely got owned, just like you're getting owned now
by your own words and rant. youre just spouting your opinions and personal perception of what you believe and want to believe (i.e. what you say you "prefer" in terms of this country...you do
realize you are just stating your opinion, which is not evidence or factual basis right?)....
while simultaneously getting steamed at someone you don't know simply because he has a different opinion??

in this thread you did indeed mention clinton first before i made my statement which actually was directed at both of you so no, you're not getting away with that baloney, anyone who can read the sequence of things can see that.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

-regarding who first mentioned clinton, easy to verify, for those who can read.
-of course 'what i prefer' is my opinion, never stated it was fact. again, you lack reading comprehension.
-what i did state as fact were trump's accomplishments.

as far as me being 'owned' now or previously, that is for others to judge. what is true is that the other two that you mentioned, with whom i debated, were far more intelligent and skilled than you.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Notes, in the words of Ronaldo The Magnificent, "there you go again",you are trying reason with an unreasonable troll.
Or call it an attempted battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Both points validated by his own words.
"Hoist on his own petard".

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

tech58 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:32 am
Notes, in the words of Ronaldo The Magnificent, "there you go again",you are trying reason with an unreasonable troll.
Or call it an attempted battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Both points validated by his own words.
"Hoist with his own petard".
Edited to correct the quote.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Chapman himself was smirking! I recall like it was yesterday being quite mad with him. For the HR itself and the dopey reaction. It turns out that he knew right away that something was amiss and unethical! He didn’t lay out any accusations, so he really unfairly became the fall guy. Actually the primary victim.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I still don't understand why a guy with a 100 MPH fastball threw an 85 MPH slider up in the strike zone to Altuve. Get beat with your best pitch!