BASEBALL FANS VOTE WITH YOUR FEET

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
tech58
Video Poker Master

BASEBALL FANS VOTE WITH YOUR FEET

Post by tech58 »

If the spineless commisioner of Baseball does not listen to Lebron and "FIX IT", true fans of Baseball should stay out of stadiums across the country until he does!!
He has made a pure business decision to minimize the damage to their huge cash cow that is MLB.
In so doing he has destoyed the integrity of the game!! :down:
Cheating is cheating, and if any one knowingly did so they should never set foot in a ballpark again.
I believe the fans will ultimately decide and if they try to take the easy way out as the commisioner did, the game will never be the same.

Antebellum Reb
Forum Regular

Post by Antebellum Reb »

cheating is not only easier today with all the technology available, but its nowhere near as stigmatized or as bad as it used to be. people today just dont care. honestly we have become so jaded and apathetic about many things and we now have a brazenly corrupt leader who seems intent on deliberately breaking every standard of honesty integrity and princip le. pardoning these criminals like blagojevich and debatolo and milken ...? once you lose integrity you rarely get it back in a society.

ill never watch baseball again.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Watch Altuve's home run against Chapman again and tell me he didn't know an off speed pitch was coming.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Carcounter wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:53 am
Watch Altuve's home run against Chapman again and tell me he didn't know an off speed pitch was coming.
Of course he did and their smirking comments after the commish. let them off the hook
made me :x

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Antebellum Reb wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:03 pm
cheating is not only easier today with all the technology available, but its nowhere near as stigmatized or as bad as it used to be. people today just dont care. honestly we have become so jaded and apathetic about many things and we now have a brazenly corrupt leader who seems intent on deliberately breaking every standard of honesty integrity and princip le. pardoning these criminals like blagojevich and debatolo and milken ...? once you lose integrity you rarely get it back in a society.

ill never watch baseball again.
Two sensible opening sentences, a good closing one,with some garbage minded drivel in between.
To a progressive liberal,all you have to do to bring on an irrational rant,is disagree with them.
The only corruption actually proven since 2016 found hillary(ous) and the dnc as crooked as it gets.
You may have to retread that old crook, your lineup now is truly pathetic.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

tech, i/m/o,very good discussion topic. i think they should lose their title, at the very least.

as far as lebron's opinion, who cares. didn't he support chinese authorities (who add to his income) instead of supporting the hong kong protesters.

also agree with your description of 'ant reb' post. i guess he forgot about clinton pardoning marc rich and obama doing the same for chelsea manning. of course, i can understand why liberals are upset, when their only candidate, who has actually built/accomplished anything in america, went down in flames last night, largely because he could not pass the ridiculous standards that the left has deemed necessary to be a dem potus candidate.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Notes, lets see what happens when the Boston **** hits the fan.
What does our spineless commish do issue more free passes to the cheaters?
Your point is well taken on Lebron. I used his quote due to the eloquent adjectives in his tweet.
As to the AR post your memorable points expose their sickness. Lib. transgressions get an automatic pass.
They never even think about those as negative. Devious, illegal, immoral, snarky, or the classic, "just about sex", antifa hired goons cracking heads,hillary stealing and corrupting, anything goes as long as it promotes their hidden agenda. I say hidden because if they come flat out and profess their goals the American public would be appalled.
And finally AR has the unmitigated gall to talk about integrity!!
Look at his team!! Schumer, Pelosi, the gang of three whose names escape me, Clinton(both versions),the other house prosecutors whose names should be forgotten, who elects these people? those voters should be brought up on charges!!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

ant reb's comment, ' we have a corrupt leader who seems intent on deliberately breaking every standard of honesty integrity and princip le'. this is an example of the pot calling the kettle black. what they accuse reps of doing the dems have already done. how many laws have the clinton's broken?

conservatives tried running a candidate who had strong religious and moral beliefs....mitt romney. what did the dems do, harry reid (dem senate leader), stood on the senate floor and stated that romney did not pay federal taxes. years later, when asked about this lie, his response was 'he didn't win, did he!' candy crowley, liberal cnn debate moderator, wrongly took the side of obama during the debate, when obama was on the ropes. the dems and their media minions have been corrupt, sneaky, liars and without integrity for years.

conservatives tried playing 'nice' and got clobbered. they decided to support trump, who not only ran on a platform that we believe in, but could fight it out with the liberals. does he have some baggage, yes, but we are all better off with his accomplishments.

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

I quit being a sports fan long ago. The money these useless people make is ridiculous. None of them are worth more than federal minimum wage while the jobs that are necessary to keep this country rolling don't get paid squat. Same goes for people in the entertainment industry. I'm sorry, but that random teenage working at McDonald's is worth more to me than Alex Rodriguez ever will be.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

I played Baseball thru College, and have loved the game since i could walk.
This cheating travesty will not kill that love, but i will look at it differently unless the cheaters are brought to justice,as the black-sox cheaters were.
JS as to the money aspect, MLB generates a huge amount of it. I believe that the players get a fair share of it. Are they worth 9-figure salaries? Of course not!!
This big business, MLB, is in damage control mode right now. Integrity of the game is NOT important to them, protecting their cash-cow IS!!

As i have stated i believe that the fans who love the game must DEMAND justice, and stay out of the parks until that happens!!
As AR said,i will also not watch any games either. But hopefully not forever.