panic??

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: panic??

Post by billryan »

Simone Gold, the only female member certified for emergency room work apparently claims she was fired from Cedar-Sinai Hospital.
Ceder -Sinai says they have not had anyone with that name working for them. It should be easy enough to find out who is, shall we say, mistaken.
In light of what else has come out about this so-called summit, which in reality was a press conference, bought and paid for by the same Tea Party Poliical action Committe that financed the rally in
the mid-west, I'm sceptical of her claims.
I'll put it this way- Los Angeles is a red zone of CV19 right now. I don't think any emergency room doctor currently fighting the virus would take a couple of days off to fly cross country for a publicity stunt.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

the country has many concerns. but, there are two that seem to be the main emphasis of the dems and the reps. dems are concerned about covid. i would like to know exactly what they would like done, and DON'T give me the answer 'follow the experts'. there are many experts and many expert's opinions. what SPECIFICALLY do you want, please list.

conservatives, i/m/o, want laws obeyed, especially when it comes to the protesters, rioters, looters. what i want, some may want something different, is more cops, more arrests and more law breakers put in jail. mobs taking actions into their hands, should not be allowed.

so, here is the opportunity to list exactly what you want done on these two subjects. comments welcomed.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Notes, it is looking more and more like President Biden will have to solve those problems. I really thought Trump could pull this thing out but, now, not so much.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Thats easy. We do what works.
Take a look at Arizona, although the charts are the same for Florida, Texas, Georgia and the other states that opened in Mid May.
Arizona had very few cases before or during the lockdown. Then bars were opened and rules were relaxed. Cases skyrocket and three weeks later deaths followed. It was getting worse everyday until three weeks ago when bars, movies, gyns and pools were shut. Within days, cases went down 30% and now hospital admissions are down, although deaths are still high. The people dying today were infected three or four weeks ago, and the ones infected today will spread the disease for the next few weeks.
In places that are hotspots, we need to starve the virus by not allowing it to infect anyone. Locking down a city or a county is a tremendous effort but that is what is needed.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

to be clear, you favor a lockdown, correct. is that nationwide or only certain locations? would it be up to governors or trump to decide?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

according to poll taken by HUFFPOST, about as liberal as one can get, of those registered to vote, 85% say crime wave is a serious or somewhat serious problem. that includes 81% dems and 80% independents. it is obvious that dem run cities are the ones with the biggest murder/shootings increase. this will not be good for dems when voters go to the polls.

so far, only one poster has offered any solution to the chinese virus problem. seems to me there were plenty of posters bitching about what had and had not been done.

time to offer SPECIFIC solution, not just listen to experts.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Notes, crime in big cities has been going on for more than 50 years. Some people think it is because of drugs. Some people think it is because of income inequality. It is safe to say nobody likes crime. Sending the gestapo in will not work. Other than the 25 - 30 percent of the people that unconditionally support trump most people see trump as a narcissist. His actions are taken with nobody else's feelings in mind except his own. Trump once said that he could take a gun out and shoot somebody in the middle of main street and get away with it. I am beginning to believe him.

Unfortunately for you, this election is a referendum on trump and his dealing with the trump virus. As far as a solution to the trump virus problem either he resigns and gives Pence a punchers chance in November or people come out and vote for Biden in November. Biden will work with the health experts and not get in their way and obstruct their efforts in leading up through this horrible pandemic so we can bring an end to all this needless sickness and death and fix this economy and get things back to normal again. That's what most people want. They don't want a narcissistic emperor or dictator which is what trump thinks he is to the rest of us.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

chicago has 139% increase in murders last month, per chicago police.
nyc has 130% increase in shooting last month, per nypd.

i could list dozens more. drugs, yeah? blame it on anything but the obvious, poor liberal city leadership, demonizing the police and coddling protesters/rioters/looters than have become the base of the dem party.

regarding chinese virus, you still can't or won't state a single specific thing you or biden would do. he has laid out his plan, blah, blah, blah, follow the experts. WHAT expert advice?

your hatred of trump is so obvious, that you are blinded by it. fine.

but, let's just remember, here was a golden opportunity for all the left to state specifically what they want changed. you offer nothing, because you have nothing to offer. you want the issue to ***** about, rather than a solution. you have all been exposed.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

fauci is pictured in baseball stands, where he made an attempt to throw a pitch, no more than 18 inches from 2 other people. no mask and he is talking directly at them. b/t/w, no googles either.

did all those who went to the funeral, to hear obama make a political speech, are they going to 'home confine' for next 2 weeks? if it was a gathering of conservatives, cuomo and murphy would have the state police outside their house, keeping them locked in.

hypocrites. let the voters decide who has the best interest of the country in mind.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Notes, what difference does it make? If you are so interested in what a Biden presidency would offer google it. Truth is until he takes office no one knows what type of president Biden will be. On the other hand trump has been in office almost four years. During that time trump has proven to be narcissistic and lacking in empathy. Could you imagine trump trying to give a eulogy at John Lewis's funeral earlier this week?

I know you don't want to hear this but the reason trump is so far behind in the polls is that he represents the interests of only the 25-30 percent of you that have been with him from the beginning. He only became president due to a combination of several things that allowed him to squeak in. That is not going to work for him this time. People have seen trump's performance in a time of crisis and overwhelmingly they do not like it.

In addition to being narcissistic and lacking empathy, trump has to be by far the most dishonest president we have ever had. People are not stupid and they are going to show up in record numbers this fall to exercise their right to vote trump out of office. There are several coalitions of former republicans that are crossing over because they are sick and tired of trump's lack of leadership and authoritarian tendencies.

No one knows what type of president Joe Biden will be but one thing is sure. Joe Biden will trump trump as far as being nice and kind and having empathy for others. We are fighting a losing battle against the trump virus with trump leading the way. No permanent solution will be brought about in managing and bringing covid19, aka trump virus, to an end until trump is replaced in office by an effective leader.