nationalism, again

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
tech58
Video Poker Master

Re: nationalism, again

Post by tech58 »

Note's, your last sentence nailed it.
The MSM creates lies ("fake news"),propagates them,and reports the viewpoints as news.
Never once have i heard them recognize that their credibility has been destroyed by their biased reporting.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

-in the 1990's, bill clinton and political establishment decides to give china, 'most favored trade status'.
-over the next decades, us manufactures move/establish operations in china.
-eventually, nearly all supply chains go through china, due to low costs and government support.
-the usa and much of the world, all become dependent on china.
-the usa loses millions of jobs and the usa power brokers all get rich from china.
-china controls our medications, basic health equipment, our very existence relies on china.
-trump warns about chinese power, while the dems investigate russia
-china unleashes a virus on the world. they cover it up, lie about it's transmission and millions suffer.
-trump inherits the situation and an unprepared health system.
-he is originally slow to respond, because the info china has provided was a lie.
-against advice of many, he cuts off air travel between china and usa. he is called a bigot by the left.
-nancy pelosi and the dems decide to open coronvirus committee. another trump investigation.

so, the person who has warned about china from when he first came down the escalator is going to be investigated again, by the folks who have directed all the efforts looking at russia.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

But the information that was coming out of China about the virus had no MSG so it was all good, lol.....

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Car an item i would have on my list.
Trump signed Legislation,over a year ago, to reverse the problem of relying on China for vaccine and key medical equipment.Cumbersome Fed. bureaucracy has been doing what it does,not very fast.
At least he saw the problem. You will not see THAT on the nightly news.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Nightly news in general paints with far too broad a brush. They have to cover the country in 22 minutes. And the last story is always BS uplifting filler!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:25 am
Nightly news in general paints with far too broad a brush. They have to cover the country in 22 minutes. And the last story is always BS uplifting filler!
And that's just what the country doesn't need right now, FAA; Uplifting filler?

Really?????

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Meh, I’d just as soon dump it to squeeze in some more hard news. But reasonable people can disagree, much to your chagrin.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

So you are saying to dump all good news and replace it with more bad news?

Let me guess: you're a glass half empty guy, right?

davidearl

Post by davidearl »

Must be one of the media, bad news gets more viewers.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

For the Covid duration, yes. Plenty of diversions available elsewhere.