big scores

Let people know how you scored so high or what went bad. Organize challenges with other members.
slyjb
Forum Newbie

big scores

Post by slyjb »

How do get big scores on here???

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Increase your font size.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Tedlark wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:11 pm
Increase your font size.
:lol:

That’s my favorite response in a while.

nomadgurl
Forum Regular

Post by nomadgurl »

Finally somebody gives up the secret....lmao

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

And people always thought that it included an under the table payoff to webman.......

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

To obtain big scores on this website, you have to play high variance games and quit when you are ahead. On the single line games, it often takes over 5,000 points to win for the day. The chances of getting that many points playing deuces wild for example are very small. You would need more than one royal to do it.

If you play Triple Double Bonus for example, you need two sets of quad aces with a kicker or a royal flush combination. The odds of doing that are much better. Playing high variance games means you will have long periods of huge losses. As there is no cost to the credits on this website, you can play through these without difficulty.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

"Is Phil right? Is he right? Cause I know that's the popular version of what it takes and alot of people like to believe that. I wish I could but I've been slugging it out, playing Triple Double Bonus for a long time, while Phil has been plodding along playing Jacks or Better. I wasn't hoping that Phil is right, I WAS UP TO MY KNEES IN MISSED AWAKS AND MISSED 2/3/4's WHILE HE WAS DROPPING IN ONE QUARTER AT A TIME waiting for his chance at a pot shot. OH OH, OH!!!"

Stan_7777
Forum Rookie

Post by Stan_7777 »

Tedlark wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:43 pm
"Is Phil right? Is he right? Cause I know that's the popular version of what it takes and alot of people like to believe that. I wish I could but I've been slugging it out, playing Triple Double Bonus for a long time, while Phil has been plodding along playing Jacks or Better. I wasn't hoping that Phil is right, I WAS UP TO MY KNEES IN MISSED AWAKS AND MISSED 2/3/4's WHILE HE WAS DROPPING IN ONE QUARTER AT A TIME waiting for his chance at a pot shot. OH OH, OH!!!"
Whut? Whut???? Whut???????

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Watch the movie "Back to School" and specifically the scene with Sam Kinison portraying Professor Terguson.

damule
VP Veteran

Post by damule »

Tedlark wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:43 pm
I don't care who you are, that is friggin' hilarious. Good work Ted!