cuomo...blood on his hands?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: cuomo...blood on his hands?

Post by olds442jetaway »

More and more coming out. Spikes now in rural USA. Also new inflamation disease and toxic shock syndrome in kids weeks after they may have had the virus. They don’t know why. Just on the eleven news a few minutes ago. By the way, I do not believe most of what the media reports. I like the old saying Trust but verify. I prefer don’t trust and verify for yourself when it comes to the media and unfortunately the Government in many cases. Wait a minute. What do I mean old saying? That was only 1987 made famous by Ronald Reagan talking about the Russians. I wonder how many of the youngsters by that I mean the under 40 crowd know that and that the also not so old USSR fell in 1991. Or even what USSR means for that matter. Darn typos driving me crazy.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:23 pm
More and more coming out. Spikes now in rural USA. Also new inflamation disease and toxic shock syndrome in kids weeks after they may have had the virus.
i have seen the same reports and i hope the affected kids get better.

but, this is the exactly what i have been trying to point out. there is no proof that the kids are affected by the virus, it is speculation. 'spikes' in rural america. these are attention grabbing headlines that cause more fear, which is what i believe many are trying to do. scare the hell out of everybody.

remember all the spring breakers that went to florida and didn't practice safe distancing. i have heard nothing about the majority or even any significant number of them dying. and, you can bet your ass that if there were a lot of deaths from spring break, the media would have pointed it out.

i live in the county that includes clearwater beach. there have been a total of 50 deaths from the chinese virus. in a county with 1 million people, that 0.00005. wouldn't surprise me if more seniors died from falling, over the same time period.

tell me the next time the NYT publishes a front page story about how few have died, who live near clearwater beach and are largely seniors. you will never see it.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Morning news reports Pfizer has 5 different vaccine candidates in safety trials in human volunteers.
I believe it said 7 or 8 other countries have others in progress. :up:

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

IMHO, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio is more at fault than Cuomo.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

according to CDC data, average age of death from chinese virus is 75.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Thanks for making my day Notes. :pinch:

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

OTABILL wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:40 pm
IMHO, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio is more at fault than Cuomo.
The truth would be then that people,even more at fault are the voters who elected these
incompetent derelicts.
Send them all to the docks right beside the CA. voters.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Hmmmmmm. Age 75.... 75,000 USA deaths as of today. 3,000 a day exoected by end of May. Might as well just open the gates now for us oldies but goodies and let us have fun while it lasts. Give me some welder’s glasses so I won’t go blind and a UV wand and I’m good to go.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

sorry tech/olds, i am not far away from that age myself.

just making the point again, that the efforts should be directed to the older population, especially with pre-existing conditions. instead, the efforts seem to be directed at the younger folks. just doesn't make sense.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

it id now estimated that at least 5000 nursing home residents died in NYS.

thanks cuomo!