cuomo...blood on his hands?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
davidearl

Re: cuomo...blood on his hands?

Post by davidearl »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:38 pm
Hmmmmmm. Age 75.... 75,000 USA deaths as of today. 3,000 a day exoected by end of May. Might as well just open the gates now for us oldies but goodies and let us have fun while it lasts. Give me some welder’s glasses so I won’t go blind and a UV wand and I’m good to go.
Your Welder's glasses will fog up from your mask :lol:

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

OTABILL wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:40 pm
IMHO, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio is more at fault than Cuomo.
Hard to say anyone is more at fault than de Blasio, (aka the dope from Park Slope), however Cuomo is in charge of the MTA (subways) and that mess is his. Also, he sent the covid patients into the nursing homes. Cuomo also is saying maybe we can do schooling on line-no classrooms. Teachers union says no way.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:38 pm
Hmmmmmm. Age 75.... 75,000 USA deaths as of today. 3,000 a day exoected by end of May. Might as well just open the gates now for us oldies but goodies and let us have fun while it lasts. Give me some welder’s glasses so I won’t go blind and a UV wand and I’m good to go.
Sounds like a mix of quarantine crazy and desperation to me.
Same problem here but i'm going with the sunglasses and sunscreen.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Cuomo finally reverses Nursing home policy. Kinda late now for all of the folks that died because covid positive patients were transferred to Nursing Homes.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

the media wrongly blamed trump because one person apparently drank fish tank cleaning solution that contained chemical similar to malaria drug, he was touting. they were all wrong, as the the victim may have been murdered by his wife.

let's see how much the media holds cuomo accountable for the thousands of deaths, from his rulings on nursing home patients.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Fat chance of that. They will hope the Anerican sheep herd mind is short which it is like three weeks. The families and friends of those poor people that died will not forget, but it is such a tiny percentage of the herd. In fact yesterday Cuomo was touting all of the different types of facilities not even currently being used where he could send the positive cases.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

according to a PEW research poll, only 16% of conservatives trust the media. certainly, the media knows this and just does not give a sh$t about how conservatives feel about the nonsense they put out. this is obvious, because the more we point out how biased they are, they become even more biased.

the only fair response is to not purchase their print publications or view their TV broadcasts. hit them where it hurts...their wallet.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I saw an interesting piece somewhere over the weekend on a possible motive for Cuomo sending Covid patients to nursing homes. Seems they think this will be his reason for "investigating" the poor response of the nursing homes, and eventually having the State of New York take them over and run them. Stay tuned.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

as i said, when i started this thread, very first post,i don't blame cuomo for his initial reaction. NYS was in crisis, lots of decisions were made and some were not proper. BUT, does the media or the left give conservatives (trump) the same benefit, when he made decisions or statements? hardly!

this is why in a PEW research poll, only 16% of conservatives trust the media. chuck todd of meet the press, played an inaccurate/misleading clip of bill barr yesterday. they apologized, but the damage was done.

they only make mistakes against trump, never in his favor.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

And guess who is back in the limelight again with more Trump bashing. One guess, but you already know the answer....Obama