cuomo...blood on his hands?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Re: cuomo...blood on his hands?

Post by advantage playe »

any one who is pro murder , I mean pro choice .should never be voted for by a CHRISTIAN. all have sinned and fallen short ! JESUS says in DIVINE MERCY that the greater and more horrible your sins ,the more right you have to his MERCY !! THANK GOD FOR THAT !!!!!!!!! JESUS IS LORD AND GOD !!! As Yul Brenner said near the end of the movie THE TEN COMMANDMENTS " HIS GOD IS GOD !!!

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

cuomo on the msm today talking up the great stockpiles of "stuff" he is going to have in place for the NEXT pandemic.
Only thing he failed to mention is that all this "stuff" was supposed to be in place THIS time!!
States have received money from the Fed. for the last 15 years to do exactly that.
What did NY. do with the money? Same thing most other states did,spent it to shore up their failing budget.
MI. spent it on roads and our Gov. Whitless has the gall to criticize Fed response. :down:

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Yeah.....she is really something else. Also, I will say just one more word. LAWYER. I’m sure we have a few here on vp.com so sorry I had to mention that not knowing them. Nuf said I guess.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Funny story this weekend about Cuomo. He wanted a photo op showing him spraying down a subway train with disinfectant, so he went to the maintenance yards in Queens, gets in a subway car and asks the MTA worker, " can I try that?" The worker says "no, I've got this" and Cuomo takes the wand out of his hand and starts spraying. Photo taken, he gives the wand back.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

another 1700 additional nursing homes deaths in NY, just discovered or maybe, just reported.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

three headline articles today, regarding recent deaths from covid 19;
-HARTFORD COURANT-90% of chinese virus deaths in nursing homes
-nhpr- three in four deaths in long term facilities
-CBS pittsburg-80% of deaths in nursing homes

we already know that there has been nearly ZERO deaths from anyone under age 9.

with these stats in mind, why is the country closed down? why don't we have daily/weekly inspection of all nursing homes? why can't people go to beaches, parks, boating, fishing, etc. why are schools closed?

these stats are not being made public on a widespread basis. i think there are some who do not want this to end. if people are scared, stay home, but don't mandate everyone else do the same.

if one is over 60, obese, diabetic, stay home. everyone else, take precautions.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

They evidently did not hold the Nursing Homes to the same reporting standard as hospitals. There was a story on radio 880 AM Today about a woman in New York who had been counting body bags coming out of one of the homes and was wondering what was going on etc. I have more experiences and observances some good, but many bad in a top rated Nursery Home that housed my mom after every other possibility was exhausted that I believe have shortened my life span due to stress. Similar situation with my dad, but at least for him his medical condition was such that we were able to get him into a top Assisted Living Facility after hospital stays and short term rehab in a Nursing Home. Even some problems there as well. Unfortunately, it comes down to limited staff and oversight and the aides. That goes for both Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities that provide skilled care as well.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

good info olds.

but, my point is that after all the info that we now know about this virus, and while there are now more stories about nursing home deaths, i keep reading stories about some gov't person trying to keep people off the beach, don't go to a park, don't play ball with your kid outside, go for a walk and all kinds of innocent activities.

if it is true that nearly 50% of deaths are from nursing homes, almost no kids have died, the average age of death is near 80 and most have obesity and diabetes problems, these should be the headlines

it seems the media is purposely not reporting the truth.

we must all ask ourselves, why are they not reporting the entire truth? can you believe them about anything else?

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

notes let me attempt to answer your question with a question.
Who is it that is attempting to escalate the crisis,and why?
Everything is getting the highest possible negative spin, why?
Anything being done is either too little or too late, regardless of the truth,why?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

tech, thanks, your observations are obvious to you and me.

but, the media must believe that some are falling for this garbage, elicited as 'news'. or, lack of real news.

NY now reports that 66% of all new cases are folks who stayed at home. they were not out and about. obviously, these folks just like the nursing home victims are having the disease brought to them or are not following basic precautions. they didn't get it from going to the beach.