cuomo...blood on his hands?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: cuomo...blood on his hands?

Post by notes1 »

TWO THIRD of all deaths in PA are in nursing homes. this is outrageous, this mistreatment of the most vulnerable continues.

just discovered that all these deaths for the elderly is not new, it was taking place in europe, where the virus hit first. the usa had warning, governors should have known this. yet, the deaths continue to pile up.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Just wanted to bump this to provide notes a safe space. It's strange how he goes from not blaming Cuomo to now accusing him of murder. Was he killing the people in Pennslyvania also or was that another godless democrat?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 12:17 am
i brought the story about cuomo and nursing homes, not just to beat on a liberal. in fact, i stated i am confident his ruling was just a mistake. i am sure he had no intention of inflicting death upon innocent seniors.

BUT, let's remember that sometimes decisions are made, that do not always work out as hoped, especially in an ongoing crisis.

let's hope dems remember this when they will most certainly go after trump for some decision he made.
?????????????????????????????????????????