what is worse?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Guest485035
Forum Rookie

Re: what is worse?

Post by Guest485035 »

Poor Tucker. His main writer got fired for posting disgusting racists rants on the internet. They weren't all that different from the **** he says on tv, but I'm sure it was just another isolated incident.
Be Afraid. Be very afraid. They are coming to get you.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Tucker Carlson is great and very insightful.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

Guest485035 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:55 am
Poor Tucker. His main writer got fired for posting disgusting racists rants on the internet. They weren't all that different from the **** he says on tv, but I'm sure it was just another isolated incident.
Be Afraid. Be very afraid. They are coming to get you.
IF your reading level was above 1st grade u would know Tucker IS NOT a racist ! LOWATIS I Q ATIS is a terrible disease !!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

in the most recent cable ratings, CARLSON had the highest rated show, surpassing hannity. he has had a target on his back, from the left, for years. the libs have tried 'cancel' culture by going after his sponsors.

i will await hearing the full story, not just the CNN version. if the writer is indeed a racist, should be gone. but, the dems throw the word 'racist' around sooooo often, it has lost any real meaning to the majority of the public.

speaking of CNN, need i list the resignations that have occurred there over the years. and, there should be many more. isn't DON LEMON (he offered a payout to avoid trial) still accused of sexual assault, by another man. did FREDO cuomo, falsely mislead his audience about his exit from the basement and staying under quarantine, when he was actually out looking at his new house in the hamptons. and, i/m/o, nearly everyone who works at cnn should be fired or resign for misleading....lying, to the public about russian collusion. i could go on with multiple other cnn stories that were proven wrong.

isn't it funny. everytime CNN or the media in general make a mistake, it is always about a negative story about trump or conservatives. it is never a bad story about biden or liberals.

Antebellum Reb
Forum Regular

Post by Antebellum Reb »

Any person who complains about CNN being biased towards democrats must admit FOX is exactly the same to "Trumpicans", and anyone who complains that FOX is biased towards trump must admit CNN is biased....what's the problem? That's what they do, their business is entertaining, not journalism...do you go to DODGER stadium and criticize people being biased towards L.A. If they wear Dodgers gear? Talk about pointless...

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Antebellum Reb wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:19 am
Any person who complains about CNN being biased towards democrats must admit FOX is exactly the same to "Trumpicans", and anyone who complains that FOX is biased towards trump must admit CNN is biased....what's the problem? That's what they do, their business is entertaining, not journalism...do you go to DODGER stadium and criticize people being biased towards L.A. If they wear Dodgers gear? Talk about pointless...
Your post is not "pointless". You made two very good points. They are entertainers, that's what they do.
The difference is a matter of degree. While Fox IS right of center, they are light years closer than cnn.
Which is why Fox blows their doors off come rating time.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

So now the people that wanted to disband the police department in New York City in light of them killing each other and their own babies all of a sudden want to bring back the disbanded plainclothes anti-crime unit if I remember it was over 600 officers. At this point, I say we will think about it. And maybe say to them and you better rethink some of the ridiculous demands and damage you have caused to everyone including yourselves. By the way, as long as we’re talking about problems in the cities for a moment, read up on Chicago again last weekend and what they are doing to each other in their own neighborhoods. There is a saying going around. If you don’t see a blue and white, you do anything you want. Of course Deblasio the idiot mayor of New York is still blaming the court system for not hearing cases and the prevalence of guns that I guess just pick themselves up off the couch or table and start shooting people

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

43A94D14-4E99-410F-BF3E-ECE29D5487DB.png

Guest485035
Forum Rookie

Post by Guest485035 »

The joyful sound of one hand typing.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Guest485035 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:34 pm
The joyful sound of one hand typing.
typical response from someone who spends their life on twitter, nasty comment, no facts to argue their side of any debate.

crawl back under your rock.