Protest

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: Protest

Post by notes1 »

the truth comes out. the NYT, after writing numerous articles embracing seattle's 'autonomous zone', 'CHAZ', 'CHOP' or whatever they called their 'stolen' property, decided to take a 2nd look and actually talk to the citizens and business owners, who had to live through the DEM allowed take over of private and public property.

now, the paper of record, after doing some actual investigating, is singing a different tune, about the 'summer of love' and 'block party', as described by the liberal dem mayor. the times once described the area as 'a homeland for racial justice'. it turned out to be the opposite.

the NYT reporter who did the story said, the media downplayed the story. he further stated that the media stated only good things were happening in and around the area.

after talking to those who were there, he describes scenes of masked men 'smashing windows and looting'. many were carrying guns and it turned deadly. business owners are suing the city. business owner described the area as 'lawless'.

the times now reports the area as graffiti-filled mess, with broken glass, broken street light and gun toting PRIVATE security. i wonder how many young women were raped by these 'peaceful' young protesters?

all of this happened in a city run by dem mayor, dem governor and dem city council. all allowed by liberals, supported by lib media, who lied over and over, about the peaceful protesters, who were really anarchists, thugs and criminals.

vote dem and it could happen to your town.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

billryan wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:33 am
Is notes really saying he lies because other people do? Most people outgrow whataboutism around the time they first notice girls.
??????????????????????????????????????????????/

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

notes1 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:54 pm
i wonder how many young women were raped by these 'peaceful' young protesters?
Who rapes more, protesters or Mexicans?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

the majority of those criminal protesters are white.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

That does make it a more difficult question to answer.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Speaking of white protesters, there was a pro police rally in Colorado yesterday and some white antifa types showed up to harass the pro police people. They literally got their asses kicked, no shots fired, no one killed, just a reminder that once they step out of their safe zones in Portland, Seattle etc. it's a different world.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Carcounter wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:01 am
Speaking of white protesters, there was a pro police rally in Colorado yesterday and some white antifa types showed up to harass the pro police people. They literally got their asses kicked, no shots fired, no one killed, just a reminder that once they step out of their safe zones in Portland, Seattle etc. it's a different world.
Have you watched the videos? Do you support a mob beating up demonstrators? It's kind of ironic that people support law and order by beating up people who disagree with them. But that's par for the course in trumps amerika.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Yes, I watched the video. I don't support violence as a means of dealing with this. Do you support Portland "protesters" using lasers to blind Police, or "peaceful protesters" attacking journalists? I am just pointing out that once these folks are outside their comfort zone, things are different.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The only journalists that I've seen attacked in Portland were attacked by police and federal goons. In fact, the presss went to court and got a judge to order the police not to attack reporters. How is that for a state of affairs? I fully support the 99% of demonstrators who exercise their right to peacefully protest., and I think those that engage in violence should be handled by the law.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

billryan wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:33 pm
The only journalists that I've seen attacked in Portland were attacked by police and federal goons. In fact, the presss went to court and got a judge to order the police not to attack reporters. How is that for a state of affairs? I fully support the 99% of demonstrators who exercise their right to peacefully protest., and I think those that engage in violence should be handled by the law.
You are either not paying attention or lyin. which is it?