What would happen if,,,

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

What would happen if,,,

Post by stevel96a1 »

all the stores closed like Models sporting goods due to the covid? this includes food markets from mom and pop to target/trader joes, if they packed it in and decide to cash out, who would feed usa?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

get a bow and arrow and hunt buffalo , like the old days !

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Ahhhh!!! i dunno if 4/5 americans are willing or even able to do just that!
but yea if i were a big head like those corps id be feed up with this covid 19 crap and call it quits for good like Models did

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

i guess maybe the gov would buy the location out the food would still be shiped to the same location and the new name would be "gov mart" heh

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I already grow my own basil. The rest can't be that hard. We'd be fine.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Have the bow already, and whatever else I may need in that regard. Have a nice vegetable garden. Our problem up North would be the winter. Would have to dig a nice deep root cellar and or grow plenty of plants indoors with extra lighting like the drug dealers use and also smoke and dry fish and meats like the Native Americans did. It would be a full time job, but I could do it. Have the salt water down the end of the street, freshwater lakes and ponds nearby, woods loaded with deer and even some game birds. Worse comes to worse, there are always earthworms, crickets, pretty much anything that has protein. That is how some of our soldiers survived in WW2 including my Marine Scout father in law. When there was nothing else, they cooked the rice they found from abandoned Japanese camps and left the bugs inside when they cooked it or added their own to get the protein. There were no supply ships arriving twice a day for these guys, but they survived and won and that is why for the most part we are still speaking English today.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

shh , before the lefty democratic communists try to tear down our english language along with our history!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I can’t believe this some of the businesses you call now start speaking in Spanish first and then say if you want to speak in English press one or two

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:29 am
I can’t believe this some of the businesses you call now start speaking in Spanish first and then say if you want to speak in English press one or two
what a racist comment!

(joke)

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I still say that the phrase...... he is the black sheep of the family will be designated as an overtly racist comment!