Single line vs Multi line

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
MikeA
Video Poker Master

Single line vs Multi line

Post by MikeA »

I was messing around with the single line free games and noticed that you could use two different sets of keyboard keys to select hold cards.  You can either hit the "space bar" or the "enter" key to draw or deal.I then switched over to 50 multiline.   The "hold" keys were the same, but the "enter" key is non functional on the multiline games.  You have to use the Space Bar.I checked 100-play and found that the Enter key is activated as it is with Single Line.  Actually, I prefer the "enter" key.  Using it "feels" more like a real machine.  The Space Bar is sort of underneath the bottom row of keys and doesn't comfortably allow you to control the "deal" function with one hand and the key selection with the other.Did that make sense?

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

Not sure. Is 50 line the same as 50 play?  If so, your statement is incorrect for DW.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

This game's flash platform will be replaced in a matter of days, so if there is a problem with the keyboard it will likely be resolved automatically at that time.Thanks for reporting it.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Not sure. Is 50 line the same as 50 play?  If so, your statement is incorrect for DW.
Maybe it's a Flash version thing.  I don't know, but I just went out to 50-play DW and the "enter" key is not functional.Anyway, let's wait and see if WM's thought comes to fruition.